ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bash's Hillclimb car

Sonic Boom

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Sport Ph1
Harewood championship,
aiming for top 10 overall this year using it as a development season and have a good crack at winning it next season.

Cool, I don't venture up that far North myself lol
My mate Sarah Bosworth won the Harewood Championship in 2012 in her Elise (Road Going at the time but now runs in Mod Prod)

Rich

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
New Ovvy's & Lid
alp_gp-race-suit-blk-o-fluo.jpg
bel_rs3-pro-strm-helm-r_11.jpg

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Took the car to Bram Racing in Pontefract today to get the geometry set up,
As usual Brad did a top job, I can't recommend them enough to people, they don't rush you in and out like some garages,
if you need a geo set up get yourself to Bram,
IMG_0641.jpg
IMG_0644.jpg

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
I know what you mean but after all the bouncing over curbs at Harewood last season I was just pleased they were roughly pointing in the right direction, PMS axle strengthening kit is next on the cards I think.

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
The missus rang me this morning saying she had kerbed the wheels on the Bimmer, on further inspection she meant destroyed them,
Both N/S wheels are knackered,
IMG_1460.JPG

I rang a guy in bradford that could get me some!!!
Anyway 4 hours later and hundreds of quid lighter I have wheels, it was in the roughest area of Bradford on the roughest street I've ever seen,
Not sure how legit they are but they're genuine and one front and one rear as requested so I didn't ask anymore questions.
IMG_0658.JPG

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Good shout on Bram, been there 2 or 3 times and won't go anywhere else now. I have to put aside 30 mins more than the job actually takes as I always end up gassing with Brad and Michelle. Did they have the dog in? Haha

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah lovely dog. I managed to convince Brad to fit a 5.9L cummins b series truck engine in his 300 tdi discovery too which should be entertaining

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Glad bram are getting noticed more. Started going there when they'd just started at the new unit and was a bit shaky on their feet.

Shame about the wheel mate. Hope that was worth a bj or three.

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
I went on your recommendation Dan, I used to use track torque at tockwith who are also excellent but I try to support the smaller business' if possible,

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Having a training course at work this week on defusing situations and de escalating whilst re affirming your authority, I think my work mug says all of this in five simple words.
image.jpeg

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
I'm a real man,
Hung like the Incredible Hulk
what the f**k do you do with it once it's fully off?
It still flaps like hell, you should have seen it on the rolling road with the fans on it on thursday

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
That massive green dong in that picture I sent
I'm going to send it to your work with '' MARKS MASSIVE GREEN RUBBER GAY DONG PLEASE DON'T OPEN ON THE DAYSHIFT''