ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in the Clio gang!! 200 Cup ordered today!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i couldn't downsize to a clio now though.

Translates to ''I don't want people to think i'm poor''.

You live on your own?? I've got a wife and kid and a Clio is perfectly big enough you horses ass!

I went away from the audi/big car thing because its a waste for what we use it for! We holiday abroad and I work 7 days a week so a family sized car is pointless! tbh, she'd have been happy with an MX5! lol.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Should have gone for the mx5!! You could have tried to show off your "drifting skills" again in that! ;)

BTW, I can't believe you got away with the thread title "Back in the Clio gang" without getting flamed.

We're like a motorcycle gang, but gayer.

Nissan 350z
Wait, I would be gutted if it came just in time for xmas! :(

Hardly nice weather for blasting around with your new car.

Offer ends this month though and what with the VAT increase on the horizon and god knows what other taxes are planned i doubt there will be another optunity to get a 200hp new car for such a good price.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Hemming in Chichester are now advertising this deal too. Do I flog my R27....??

I wouldn't in all honesty. By all accounts the 200 is better, but better enough to consider changing for a far uglier car?
I want a 200, but anyone denying it's ugly is a f**king liar. The 197 is by far the better looking car. By far.

I understand what you're saying, but it is a bit of a bargain. I've driven the 200 (round Cadwell) and I was impressed with it. Or maybe I keep my R27 and get a Twingo Cup?
I'll be giving the 1.2 Panda that I use as my runabout to my missus in September when her lease car goes back - So there's an excuse to get a Twingo instead.

PS 200
I wouldn't in all honesty. By all accounts the 200 is better, but better enough to consider changing for a far uglier car?
I want a 200, but anyone denying it's ugly is a f**king liar. The 197 is by far the better looking car. By far.
Are you on drugs ?

or Gay

:D

Honda & VW
So let me get this straight as i've never even looked at lease/finance deals or similar.....

If i have £6000 now i could potentially pay the £1000 deposit, then whack the rest in an account which the £199 a month would come out of.

Then at the end of the 2 years i have the choice to either buy it at around £8500 or hand it back?

Almost sounds too simple to be true, its certainly food for thought!!!!!

Mini Cooper S
Correct.

However there is a 6000 mile limit and it's 6p per mile if you go over. Obviously the fee only applies if you hand it back.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Just costed up a Twingo RS 133 + Cup pack/bluetooth/black and white id pack and it works out to same as the Clio 200 Cup offer!

The Twingo is slightly cheaper but has a lower GFV (final payment) so matches the £999/£199 deal.

Clio generally gets more support as it's in the very competative 'B Segment' and Renault want to he as high as possible in the top 10 most popular sellers list.

Just costed up a Twingo RS 133 + Cup pack/bluetooth/black and white id pack and it works out to same as the Clio 200 Cup offer!

The Twingo is slightly cheaper but has a lower GFV (final payment) so matches the £999/£199 deal.

Clio generally gets more support as it's in the very competative 'B Segment' and Renault want to he as high as possible in the top 10 most popular sellers list.

You must be taking the wife and kids out for champagne and lobster after all these orders!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
You must be taking the wife and kids out for champagne and lobster after all these orders!

Lol

You haven't seen this dealerships comission pay structure have you.

Joking aside, the orders are very much appreciated!

PS 200
Are you saying the 200 isn't ugly? It's like a r****d, you put up with the looks. You don't enjoy them ffs. Ugliest hatch Renault have ever made.
Renault do function over form - always have and hopefully always will.

The 200 is the latest in a long line of "ugly" clios.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
None of the hatches made are attractive (except maybe the 197). But none are offensive. The 200 is a visual assault. Vomit worthy. I hope to never catch a reflection when mine arrives ;).

PS 200
None of the hatches made are attractive (except maybe the 197). But none are offensive. The 200 is a visual assault. Vomit worthy. I hope to never catch a reflection when mine arrives ;).
If you get Recaros just make sure you don't throw up on them - they'd probably melt ;).

Only gays buy cars to look at them ;):D (or Girls - same thing really)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
If you get Recaros just make sure you don't throw up on them - they'd probably melt ;).

Only gays buy cars to look at them ;):D (or Girls - same thing really)

Recaros are a no. Yellow. WTF. Standard are good enough, might bung a fixed Porsche gt3 seat in the drivers side.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Who would have expected to find Brown Bear in this thread talking about his dislike for the Clio 200 looks? :eek:

Does provide a welcome cure for my insomnia though :cool:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Who would have expected to find Brown Bear in this thread talking about his dislike for the Clio 200 looks? :eek:

Does provide a welcome cure for my insomnia though :cool:

Mine will be parked nose in. Always.

I've decided against it.

Mainly because I'm never going to pay the final fee. So it doesn't make much sense to spend £3k on options for a hire car..

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I used to think they look ugly but now really like them. Similar but opposite to the ph 1 172. When it came out I thought it was ugly (ph 1 172) and now I think it's even worse. The ph1 172 must be the ugliest Renault Sport to date by a mile. It's a car which can only be loved by mothers.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I've decided against it.

Mainly because I'm never going to pay the final fee. So it doesn't make much sense to spend £3k on options for a hire car..

Exactly. I'll by a big LCD TV with that ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I've decided against it.

My thinking exactly, if i got this deal i would be getting no option at all. Pointless paying extra so renault/dealer/finance make more at the end of it at your expense.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The car dealer says it's a good deal. Other's don't. I'm going with the bald buddha tbh.;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I've been put in touch with a dealer that will do me a 200 at cost + 2% :approve: Just need to find the money now :S

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
999/199 IS a good deal. If you want to load up the costs by putting options then thats personal choice.

I only speak facts.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
:S No.
£458 or something. Got pally with my new boss (controlls a lot of the systems that Renault have in place) and he knows a lot of the managers at the big dealerships. Rang up his mate today who said he'd sort me out.

On another note, if you are buying a new car now's the time to do it. Dealers are trying to make their quarterly figures look good so they are more likely to give you a really decent price to shift some stock.

Back on topic...