ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in the Clio gang!! 200 Cup ordered today!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
How basic does the cup interior look!

I never thought there was that much of a difference!

Nissan 350z
Happy days! Can't wait to get shot of the barge and get back in a hot hatch! Excited like a fat kid in a sweet shop! :D:D

Went for the £999 deposit, £199 per month deal!

Storm Grey, Black speedlines, FIN. I don't need no nancy aircon.

Delivery date is ages away though thanks to the August factory shutdown but hey ho. Should hopefully have it by the 1st october. If not, i'll just have to wait longer!

If ANYONE is thinking of doing it, speak to richard1 on here. Top bloke, works for a Renault Dealer in sussex and is without doubt the nices most proffesional salesman i've dealt with in a long time. Absolute pleasure doing business with the man tbh!

Nice 30th b'day present! :eek:

Ah you too Daniel?

I also ordered a 200 from Richard yesturday lunch time off the back of that other massive "any clio 200 deals going?" topic.

I agree with everything you said, Richard was very helpful!

Ive gone for 200 Cup, White, Cup spoiler, Black Speedlines and Aircon. Ive chosen to pay the options off in the deposit (£1600 odd) to maintain the £199 repayments.

Got my confirmation email yesturday after i paid the deposit but no delivery date yet, Richard said that will come in the next week or so.

Mountune Tractor
They are yellow. YELLOW. YELLOW.

Ahem

Recaro%20seats475x303_Gallery.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I still don't get the yellow!

Seats and dash trims are fine on LY but why would you want yellow dash trims on your blue or red 200? :S

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Good to see there's some decent staff involved with Renault. Over the past week I've sent enquiries through the Lookers website (twice), and called 5 of their dealerships (told I'd be called back). Not had any contact from any of them.

Served to remind me why I said I never wanted to deal with Renault dealers again.

Swift Sport
Good to see there's some decent staff involved with Renault. Over the past week I've sent enquiries through the Lookers website (twice), and called 5 of their dealerships (told I'd be called back). Not had any contact from any of them.

Served to remind me why I said I never wanted to deal with Renault dealers again.

+1

I bought my first Clio back in 1999 and I don't think I've had a good experience with them yet.

172, Tiguan

Rich is top notch and is a true fellow RS enthusiast. Always give him a call.

That's another beer this weekend mate....
:cool:

My Bro enquired about the 200 deal at 5 different dealers, all 5 got back to him the same day. I was impressed!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ah you too Daniel?

I also ordered a 200 from Richard yesturday lunch time off the back of that other massive "any clio 200 deals going?" topic.

I agree with everything you said, Richard was very helpful!

Ive gone for 200 Cup, White, Cup spoiler, Black Speedlines and Aircon. Ive chosen to pay the options off in the deposit (£1600 odd) to maintain the £199 repayments.

Got my confirmation email yesturday after i paid the deposit but no delivery date yet, Richard said that will come in the next week or so.

Yeah I think Richard needs to take us all out for a few beers with all tis commission we're giving him! lol.

I did the same mate, my deposit went to £1500 odd and I kept the payments to £199.

He's a really good bloke though, very very efficient! Something a lot of dealers aren't!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Awesome deal, shame im doing too many miles to consider it.

Was £275 a month iirc with a 20k a year limit, but their mpg is dire ... :(

If you buy it at the end it makes no difference what miles you put on it!

But yes, 20k a year at 24mpg would sting just a bit!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
no recaro's and no A/c...You BELLEND!

You stupid boy.

Recaros are rediculous money. I'll buy some secondhand (black ones from a 197!) and use them, sell them once i've finished with the car and bingo!

As for aircon, we get about 2 hot weeks of the year you poof. why do I need aircon for 2 weeks!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
If they get back to me, the drivers seat will be removed asap for one of these
997seats23.png

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
as long as the cars in the original state when you hand it back, they couldn't care less!

So have I got this right?

Deposit: £1000
Repayments: 24 x £199 = £4776
Final payment: £8400

Total = £14,176

What is the cash price?

Nissan 350z

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
f**k it, i'm going to do this i think!

Storm grey or red?! Hmmmmm

Last edited:

Da

Less
:rofl: @ Gaz!

Oh and for those that have mentioned it, I will say it again - the Recaro's are yellow as is the rev counter due to the fact that yellow is RenaultSport's brand colour. Hence the dash and seatbelt yellow option ;)

I agree it looks strange, but hey - ho :)

Good choice Daniel, bet you can't wait! :D