ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in the Clio gang!! 200 Cup ordered today!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Happy days! Can't wait to get shot of the barge and get back in a hot hatch! Excited like a fat kid in a sweet shop! :D:D

Went for the £999 deposit, £199 per month deal!

Storm Grey, Black speedlines, FIN. I don't need no nancy aircon.

Delivery date is ages away though thanks to the August factory shutdown but hey ho. Should hopefully have it by the 1st october. If not, i'll just have to wait longer!

If ANYONE is thinking of doing it, speak to richard1 on here. Top bloke, works for a Renault Dealer in sussex and is without doubt the nices most proffesional salesman i've dealt with in a long time. Absolute pleasure doing business with the man tbh!

Nice 30th b'day present! :eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
End payment is £8400 iirc. I'm not interested though, it'll be handed back to Renault finance! lol.

(Unless I fall in love with it)

Mk2 Clio dci
whats the end payment on them? :D

quite a lot, its only over 2 years and mileage is 6k then its 6p per mile thereafter.

250 cup is available for £1999 down n £199 a month too.

Good offers really, should get a lot more on the road!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Pics of storm grey please. I've only found a few and it looks MEGA. I have a plan.

Yeah i've got a little something up my sleeve too!! Shame my drive can't fit two cars on tbh! 2 of them would look epic! lol.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Good choice that man;)

Oh and if ANYONE wants a perfect customer, see Dan lol

Phone order, all sorted in no time!

Me hopes I can send some business your way somehow!

Good choice that man;)

Oh and if ANYONE wants a perfect customer, see Dan lol

Phone order, all sorted in no time!

Me hopes I can send some business your way somehow!
Definately needs to be more storm greys. What wheel colour did you go for? (edit) black didn't read.

Richard any deals on twingo rs? Pm if you like, cheers.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Definately needs to be more storm greys. What wheel colour did you go for?

Richard any deals on twingo rs? Pm if you like, cheers.

Happy days! Can't wait to get shot of the barge and get back in a hot hatch! Excited like a fat kid in a sweet shop! :D:D

Went for the £999 deposit, £199 per month deal!

Storm Grey, Black speedlines, FIN. I don't need no nancy aircon.

Delivery date is ages away though thanks to the August factory shutdown but hey ho. Should hopefully have it by the 1st october. If not, i'll just have to wait longer!

If ANYONE is thinking of doing it, speak to richard1 on here. Top bloke, works for a Renault Dealer in sussex and is without doubt the nices most proffesional salesman i've dealt with in a long time. Absolute pleasure doing business with the man tbh!

Nice 30th b'day present! :eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No recaros! :(

Black speedlines with SG! Win! :)

You nealt had a blowy if you ticked the Recaro option!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Nice one!

Does this mean in 2 years time there is going to be loads of clio cups for sale for £8400?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome. Perfect spec if you added Recaros. But they'd only slip a disc in your arthritic back, anyway. x

Mountune Tractor
Good choice Dan, this is such a good deal. An absolute shite load of people have gone for it on this site in the last few weeks. I'm so tempted but can't justify the costs at the moment. Hope this deal comes around again next year though.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I wish people would stop getting 200's.... your making me want one more!

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member

+1. I got my R26 off him last week. Top guy :D

200 sounds great.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Getting rid of the valver?

Wash your mouth out!

Awesome. Perfect spec if you added Recaros. But they'd only slip a disc in your arthritic back, anyway. x

I'm not too worried about my spinal injuries, but the wear bothers me. If i've got to hand the car back in two years time and the bolsters are worn from getting in/out how much will they try and charge me??

If a second hand set come up I may buy some, use them and sell them when i've finished. Therefore they won't cost me anything! lol.

awesome colour, did the mrs agree with this or did she not get consulted?? lol

She thinks i've ordered silver! FLOL!! She'll go fcuking apeshit when I bring it home!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
At first when I opened this thread, I thought you'd got old, and just lost it, but now I reconsider...

Black roof, farmer boy?

I'm quite tempted by this deal. Hmmmm.

Its "farm boy" ;)

I must confess it is a mighty tempting deal to be driving around in a brand new car, so much so I'm sitting here working it out on paper now, the deposit is only 2 iphone 4's ffs!!!

I'm not too worried about my spinal injuries, but the wear bothers me. If i've got to hand the car back in two years time and the bolsters are worn from getting in/out how much will they try and charge me??

She thinks i've ordered silver! FLOL!! She'll go fcuking apes**t when I bring it home!

They bloody well shouldn't charge you mate, its not your problem if the seats can't wistant your galactic weight landing in them every day for two years! ;)

What's Mrs Cole got against grey?

Can some one tell me who is offering the 250 for 2k + £199 PM does that include VAT, is that a lease? Works out at £6,776 loss over 2 years? Is that not alot or about right if you were to buy outright?

Also standard seats are great, the only expense i now have is a set of new front tyres at 8k miles.