ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awesome website potentially dangerous in the wrong hands!!

182 Cup
Off to Milton Keynes with a few lads, one was complaining about the fact we didn't book breakfast when we booked the room. He now has a complimentary breakfast text from Premier Inn. Looking forward to seeing him use it later.

Can't believe it, he actually got a free breakfast with it. This now has new possibilities...

172 cup- suzu rf600r
Have to go speak to my mate who called off his wedding yesterday cause of a text :-0

He's bigger than me too lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
SRS? FLOL.

I did think you could use this for corporate uses as previously mentioned. If you ever know anyone that got anything free by text, just duplicate it. Simples.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
If you know anyone that shops online...

Send a text from "M&S" or something..

£2555.49 has been debited from your account and your Sony KDL-46HX903 3D Television will be delivered to "insert random address in scummy area here" today at 14:00

^ I was about to text that to a very gullible victim, but then I had seconds thoughts, seeing as he'd probably ring the Police straight away or something LOL

182 Cup
I don't know anyone who does it regularly, so one of you guys can do it. Send one out from the Gadget Show informing them they have won the prize. They'll be bouncing all over the walls thinking they've won that lot.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
I actually cannot wait to try this out tonight ..........

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Just came across this by accident, this needs moving to general chat! Could be this years epic thread.

Peugeot 207
This is just pure evil/genius. My lurvely bf has just used this service to send me a text from my friend - she said "just to say I have heard that you like women, I have always wanted to confess I fancy you too, I would like to try stuff with you if you want to" CRINGE, now to plot my revenge on him!

F82 M4
I've just been f**ked over from this by JimWu.

Vodafone: Due to outstanding bill fees of £137, your phone will soon be blocked. Call customer services as soon as possible.

So I did. 20 mins I was in the queue for. Then I received another text -

Mum: Dave has just fisted the s**t out of me!!

Then -

Dave: No I haven't. This guy has been texting your Mum.

Then I clocked on because Dave isn't saved as "Dave" on my phone.

Got proper ruined!

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
I sent one male friend a text from another asking if he had a good body and if he is sexy.

Did the same vice versa and went out with them one evening.

was very strange as they were both walking on egg shells around each other and confiding in me. mwuahhaha

Text him from Tesco Mobile saying his phone was going to be blocked.
Text him saying his order for another iPhone had been processed and the money had been debited from his account.
A few to his mates declaring his sexuality and his desire to be with them.

He went into a Tesco store as he thought his phone had been hacked. He phoned up Customer Services too. They didn't have a clue, so he booked to see a Genius at Meadowhall last week. LOL
I thought then was the time to come clean, rather than let him travel 20-30miles to Meadowhall. :rasp:

Focus ST-3
Lol completely forgot about this site.

My mate has been getting loads of letters from his car insurance asking for proof of no claims etc which he sent off, they keep on sending him the same letter even though he has done what they asked. So i text him from 'Admiral' saying:

"Due to numerous failed attempts of contact we have had to cancel your car insurance policy regarding the vehicle reg - P214 XXX. If you wish to discuss this matter with us please call us on 08448488118. This is an automated message, please do not reply."

My mate then went round his last night and he told him what had happened etc and that he was on the phone for ages to then finally be told that his insurance is still ok.

So today i text him again from admiral saying -

"As per your telephone request yesterday we have now cancelled your car insurance policy regarding the vehicle reg - P214 XXX. We are sorry that you have decided to end your policy early but we look forward to any future business we may have."

He is going to be furious haha, thinking that they confused yesterdays call with him wanting to cancel his policy, he is fairly gulable so he will be straight on the phone to them again I imagine!!!

Focus ST-3
How bad are you going to feel if he takes out another policy with someone else LOL!

Haha this did cross my mind, but its just as well theres no way he will find out its me!!! My mate will find out from him what happened again tonight and depending on what he says i may follow it up with another text tomorrow!!!

Monaco 53/468
My mate is a self employed farrier. I've just text another mate from him saying, "mate, I've just been teabagged by a horse and someone caught it on video. I've done some things before but this is gona ruin my business".

Honda. Tesla Someday
My mate is a self employed farrier. I've just text another mate from him saying, "mate, I've just been teabagged by a horse and someone caught it on video. I've done some things before but this is gona ruin my business".

F*cking LOL!!!!!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Text my 10 year old brother from Santa clause, you've been a naughty boy so no presents for you.

Monaco 53/468
Just sent another to a mate from Santa Claus, "I hear you've been a naughty little c*nt this year so you're getting f*ck all from me"

Send her a message from her mum/dad telling her they are getting a divorce? That she's adopted? Her mum confessing she is having an affair? Her mum confessing she is pregnant?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I just sent one from o2 saying that last month bill of £629 was declined and that her phone is now inactive. HaHa!

Few good ones there il give it half an hour before i send one more shes probably going ape s**t at the o2 one lol.
Just noticed i dont have her rents numbers so il have to steal them off her and do that another day.