ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awesome website potentially dangerous in the wrong hands!!

182 Cup
Just sent a mate a text from Orange telling him his phone has been reported as stolen, all functions will shut down in 3 minutes and the police have been informed. He's on the phone to Orange as I type - not using his mobile though in case it stops working.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
My mate has just been on the phone to Vodafone after his phone number has been sending out silly amounts of filth to everyone. All Vodafone could say is wow and are sending him out a new handset. LOL

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I'm guessing it was a total idiot that answered his call, obviously they are taking his old handset back. We just text him from Vodafone saying that they have reconsidered his replacement handset as they have accessed his phone and said the txts are too funny to stop it.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
From my mates number I just text his Dad. ''when i'm in the bath I think of you, is that wierd?''

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Anthony, send one like "I'm in the bath with my thumb up my ass, dick in my hand, thinking of you" from one friend to another then after it send "sorry mate, that was meant for *insert gf's name*."

He'll never stop getting ripped for thumbing himself in the ring piece.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Would've been funnier if you'd have text "Day, I think about Mum in a sexual way all the time" or something along those lines.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Anthony, send one like "I'm in the bath with my thumb up my ass, dick in my hand, thinking of you" from one friend to another then after it send "sorry mate, that was meant for *insert gf's name*."

He'll never stop getting ripped for thumbing himself in the ring piece.

I like this one Rob, now to choose the victim wisely.

Clio 172 Cup
Have you ever though about me wearing your mam's under wear? I'd love to knock 1 out to that! f**k Yeah!!!

Sent between various mates, sit back and watch it kick off.

Stagecoach Ticket
Its great when used for jokes between mates etc but imagine if girlfreind or wife got hold of this you could get fucked over badly!

Stagecoach Ticket
Or work related things send one to your boss from another member of staff at 3am on a saturday morning. "your a mug! its taken me 9 pints to work it out but i f**king hate you go die in a fire!" Instant sacking

Jap Box
Having so much fun with this right now, tomorrow is going to be awkward for some workmates to say the least.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
so say I send a text to a mate of mine and put in the number 07812345678 and they have that number saved in their phonebook under say the name john, will it come up as a text from john or a text from the number?

Honda. Tesla Someday
so say I send a text to a mate of mine and put in the number 07812345678 and they have that number saved in their phonebook under say the name john, will it come up as a text from john or a text from the number?

it will come up as a text from John.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
I just registered and tried it out, f**king awesome. I am going to ruin some friendships tonight!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
just txt my mum from my stepdad saying "i can't hide my feelings any more, i think I'm gay, i keep looking at prowsey (his best mate he works with) in a strange way, i can't hide my feelings anymore! I'm sorry!

gonna txt my niece from my sister telling her she is adopted

:D

Honda. Tesla Someday
just txt my mum from my stepdad saying "i can't hide my feelings any more, i think I'm gay, i keep looking at prowsey (his best mate he works with) in a strange way, i can't hide my feelings anymore! I'm sorry!

gonna txt my niece from my sister telling her she is adopted

:D

You sir, are an evil SOB!!!!

Rusty Cup
Haha getting some good use of the site i see :D its about 2 years old now, when it was new you could send 10 free txts from it tbh i dont think 10 txt for a £1 is that bad given the amusement that can be had.

182 Cup
Off to Milton Keynes with a few lads, one was complaining about the fact we didn't book breakfast when we booked the room. He now has a complimentary breakfast text from Premier Inn. Looking forward to seeing him use it later.

Best one I think I've sent was to a vicar (mate's dad) from God simply saying 'build me an ark'.

Rusty Cup
Off to Milton Keynes with a few lads, one was complaining about the fact we didn't book breakfast when we booked the room. He now has a complimentary breakfast text from Premier Inn. Looking forward to seeing him use it later.

Best one I think I've sent was to a vicar (mate's dad) from God simply saying 'build me an ark'.

Haha legend, other than the fact your probably going to hell thats a legend txt good work.

172 cup- suzu rf600r
This is golden iv been on it all day, text one of the workers from the manager "there was a fire at the office we are closed all next week" and loads of others lmao