ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awesome website potentially dangerous in the wrong hands!!

Black 172
Reminds me of what I used to do years ago.
Logging in to mail servers via telnet and sending spoof emails. :)
Had a lot of fun back then!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Awesome!!

My business partner is out with his best mate (proper rich bloke, deadly serious about everything..) and i've just sent

''Dave, your wife looks so hot tonight. I'm going to get the women drunk and suggest we swap partners, wink if you're interested''

FLOL!!! :D:D:D

LY 182
Awesome!!

My business partner is out with his best mate (proper rich bloke, deadly serious about everything..) and i've just sent

''Dave, your wife looks so hot tonight. I'm going to get the women drunk and suggest we swap partners, wink if you're interested''

FLOL!!! :D:D:D

Rofl superb.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh Em Jee!!!

This is AMAZING! Sending some proper s**t to some people! hahahaha!!

clio 182 sexy blue
FLOL :) i work in Security with some big bear growler fookers, i just sent one to the other :-

'i fancy you, do you want bumsex ..?'

should be interesting at work tomorrow :)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
The DailyTxts.com service must NOT be used to send messages that may be
construed as offensive, bullying, disturbing or upsetting by the recipient or for any
illegal activities. DailyTxts.com logs all text messages sent, including all details.
DailyTxts.com will work with relevant authorities should the need arise.

:p

57 Clio Campus Sport
Surely when they reply they will reply to the actual person...So you can't continue a convo as that person.

Last edited:
  Honda. Tesla Someday
Just tested it, from one of my numbers to another one of my numbers. oh my god. this is legendary.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
My fat ginger mate has admitted to Dave he is gay or so the texts say lol Daniel you know who I mean.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Lol They actually think someone has hacked their phones. My mate Dave phoned me up all worried, he was like 'wtf dude Scott is gay, I was in the same bed as him at CSS!! I don't want to talk to him atm' actual LOLs.

Of course I sent a couple more texts and they Dave now knows Scott didn't send them so now they are confused as hell.

Ph2 Clio 172
AHAHAHAHAHAH!

This is epic! Just had 2 of my mates completely confused for 10 minutes as they were getting texts from each other, and then from themselves!

This is MASSIVELY dodgy though! Cant see the site staying for long...

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I have had some immense banter, best website ever. I'm trying to make the most of it before it gets closed down.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I'm surprised Revels hasn't been all over this, he could cause silly amounts of havoc.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I use text anywhere at work. we have like 30k credits on it. I have a right laugh with drunk people. Or people i know who have gone for a checkup. funny stuff. I have used it for good only once when 2 of my friends both fancied eachother but were scared to say anything to the other. Still together now bless them...

Clio 172 Cup
Just a few I've sent out:

Kyle, not being funny, but have you ever had feelings for me? You might find this tough but I can't hold back any longer mate, can we meet? X

Mate, might be hard to take this, but I've just told my lass the truth about my feelings for you, can we meet up, a lot of explaining to do!? XX

Your arse looks hot as f**k when your lifting boxes, just thought I had to tell you, can't wait to get some and knock one out now! X

Lee, not being funny, but have you ever had feelings for me? You might find this tough but I can't hold back any longer mate, can we meet? X

RIP Dan
We used to funk about with spoofing on the text platform at my old work. Brilliant laugh, could do all this for free....wouldn't pay for it mind you.