ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

autosmart range ..?

iceberg phase 2 172
hi my mate has the autosmart van come to his garage every fortnight or so , so i can get stuff from there now , what would u highly recomend from the autosmart range ?

Tardis tar remover and berry blast air freshner are the only two in my collection at the moment, but they do some great products.

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
It's all mostly good and does what it says on the tin without the BS branding. Tardis for tar, g101 probably the best apc, hazsafe one of the best wax safe pre washes, smart wheels one of the best wheel cleaners, brisk for interior fabric cleaning and so on.

Honda & VW
Don't forget Bio brisk, you've only got to look at some of the amazing interior turnarounds by JimWD to see the effectiveness of this stuff

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Get on detailingworld and request your local reps details, would be a necessity for you now I'd have thought?

Not a necessity really, I use autoglym at the minute, but i'd love to try some of Autosmarts gear. Heard some good things!

Was much cheaper than I thought using my local rep, took him a while to do a local visit but got Tardis and an empty spray bottle for now which was under 20 quid.

Might pick up some G101 next time.

Aerosols I will get next time are : Brisk, dash dandy, berry blast and something else I cant remember.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That bio brisk that everyone raves about, does that only come in aerosol??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Andy, I'll let you know how I get on.

Guysy, The stuff I use at the minute once diluted, 25 Litres lasts me nearly 2 weeks. Doing that in aerosol form would bankrupt me! lol

Clio 172 Ph1
High style is another good product for tyre shine and black trims. Also kril is a engine lacquer product which I highly rate.

Clio 172 Ph1
The Bristol guys is useless he's been doing it for years and earnt his money so doesn't real give a toss. Rob Whitby who covers clevedon to Taunton I think is very helpful and couldn't do more to help you out. If anyone wants his number pm me :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The Bristol guys is useless he's been doing it for years and earnt his money so doesn't real give a toss. Rob Whitby who covers clevedon to Taunton I think is very helpful and couldn't do more to help you out. If anyone wants his number pm me :)

Reckon he'll come to Bristol??

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
We use autosmart. Products are good and cheap, airfreshner are spot on too, free aswell :)

turbo 182
Is tango as good as the carport hydro that's just new out? Iicc the tango is only £30 for 5 litres and the hydro2 is a lot more expensive, is it worth the extra? Cheers

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Hydr02 is totally different chemically and works alot better. Thing to note is the more you spend and by building up a good rappor with your rep = cheaper prices. The reps set their prices themselves.

Daniel, their is two type of brisk, normal and bio. Bio is biological so for odours, sick, blood etc. both diluted and best used with a wet vac. Their is an aerosol but never used it.

chris @ DetailMe