ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

August Karting Session @ WildTracks...

C3 Picasso Beast
Thread seems to have died as per normal but dates I can do are 13th, 14th, 21st or 27th confirmed!

Either one of them dates will do me :)

GSXR + KDX220
I would prefer the 20th or 21st myself as its the gfs birthday on the 15th so may be away. But I'll try and fit in with the majority if possible ;)

Can someone set a poll up with the different dates so that people can vote? I'm not sure how...

Trafic 140dci
i can do any, just as long as i have at least a weeks notice so i can make sure i don't have to work that weekened 13/14th would be ideal for me as i get paid on the 12th :)

Focus
I'm game for 14th as mentioned, just waiting for the OP to take control.....

:rasp::rasp:

Going to be a busy 4 days for me around then as I'm karting on the 10th as well!

ph1 172
I would be up for this as is very local to me, although (trying not to throw a spanner in the works) but across the otherside of the A11 (Red lodge karting) offers better facilities, i.e 1200m track and bigger engined karts for a very similar price? This no good?
Rhys

Trafic 140dci
I would be up for this as is very local to me, although (trying not to throw a spanner in the works) but across the otherside of the A11 (Red lodge karting) offers better facilities, i.e 1200m track and bigger engined karts for a very similar price? This no good?
Rhys

Inless red lodge has changed in past 3 years, wildtraxs is the far better track.

ph1 172
Ah right did they resurface? As it used to be like an ice rink lol
The new 500m extended bit is good and sticky the rest is still slippy on a cold day but on a warm day and hot slicks its fine and grippy. Racing in the rain there is interesting!

Trafic 140dci
The new 500m extended bit is good and sticky the rest is still slippy on a cold day but on a warm day and hot slicks its fine and grippy. Racing in the rain there is interesting!

Ah right, I used to race minimoto's in the British championships, wildtrax was good, redlodge was just dangerous lol we used to come off everywhere, now I think of it I think we raced on the extension, so I'd prefer wildtrax but I'll go with the majority on this one :)

C3 Picasso Beast
I'm game for 14th as mentioned, just waiting for the OP to take control.....

Pfff I only started the thread because no other f**ker would ;)

As I said I don't care what date we do from my list as they're all fine. Hell pick a day not on my list if ya want but I won't be there!

P.s....Should we say the 14th then :)

ph1 172
Ah right, I used to race minimoto's in the British championships, wildtrax was good, redlodge was just dangerous lol we used to come off everywhere, now I think of it I think we raced on the extension, so I'd prefer wildtrax but I'll go with the majority on this one :)
Yep I am happy with the majority vote, wildtracks.:approve: Just didn't know if Red lodge had been considered.

C3 Picasso Beast
Right let's say the 14th then and start yet another list of those who can make it!

If this is going to happen we need to get are butts in gear as it's next Sunday....

1) SHoT CoRPSe

Fabia VRS
1. SHoT CoRPSe
2. Wests Renault x2
3. Chri5 + maybe 1
4. Kingy - Also up for anytime :)

ph1 172
1. SHoT CoRPSe
2. Wests Renault x2
3. Chri5 + maybe 1
4. Kingy - Also up for anytime
5. Rhys + maybe 1

Trafic 140dci
1. SHoT CoRPSe
2. Wests Renault x2
3. Chri5 + maybe 1
5. Rhys + maybe 1
6. LewisTaylor

BMW 118d
1. SHoT CoRPSe
2. Wests Renault x2
3. Chri5 + maybe 1
5. Rhys + maybe 1
6. LewisTaylor
7. Slippers - Probably spectating due to Monies

I think Red Lodge Karting is about £10 more expensive. It was in my local newsletter the other day!

Focus
I'm game:

1. SHoT CoRPSe
2. Wests Renault x2
3. Chri5 + maybe 1
5. Rhys + maybe 1
6. LewisTaylor
8. d4vy + poss a few if needed

Discounted 1*2 parts
None of the peterborough lot seem to have expressed any interest, bar the posts earlier in this thread.

Maybe its something we need more notice for so people can make allowances for the cost

C3 Picasso Beast
I did think when the 14th was suggested that it wouldn't give us much time to arrange it but thought we could give it a shot! Obviously someone would need to ring up and book as yet plus I guess it's not guaranteed they'd have space for us now on the 14th either being so soon??

At the mo we've not got enough people on the list really have we so should we put it back till another date in August or even back to September??

Clio 1.2 16v
1. SHoT CoRPSe
2. Wests Renault x2
3. Chri5 + maybe 1
5. Rhys + maybe 1
6. LewisTaylor
8. d4vy + poss a few if needed
9. Benniboy

Sorry for late reply but I will come along.

ph1 172
Have we got an exact time on Sunday yet?
I am aware that we said midday but is this actually the allocated time slot for the session?

Discounted 1*2 parts
Sorry to have to say this guys, but I can't make Sunday, got the keys to our new house today :D so will be very busy moving at the weekend :(