ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

September 18th Karting Session @ Wildtracks....

C3 Picasso Beast
Hi all....

After the failure of the last two threads lets try again! To make this work we need around about 30 who can actually commit to doing it and not just pull out nearer the time! Friends, family and other halves welcome but IMO we want those attending to be mainly CS members! Cost will be £38 for a 30 lap sprint race with qualifying and trophies. If this date fails I'm not bothering again so make it work people! Also I'm not doing any booking so someone else can sort that :)

Address for the place is;

WildTracks Offroad, Chippenham Road, Kennett, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 7QJ

More info @ http://www.wildtracksltd.co.uk/karting

Don't worry if you've not done karting before as I've not either and will no doubt be s**t!

Thanks

1) SHoT CoRPSe

P.s....Simon if you're able to delete threads in the EA section can you get rid of the other karting threads to avoid any confusion???

Focus
I'm around and should be able to bring a few if needed.

And I love you're the one who wants to do it yet won't do any booking.. :S

C3 Picasso Beast
I can't be arsed to be honest, opening up these threads that never seem to go anywhere is my effort for team EA...

Focus
Also, I'd bet quite a considerable sum of money the chances of us getting 30 from EA for a go-karting thing, is pretty much non-existent.

Not sounding negative or anything.. :rasp:

C3 Picasso Beast
Dunno if we necessarily need 30 it was just what someone suggested on one of the other threads??? This whole karting thing wasn't actually my idea so I only know what I've been told really!?

Focus
Dunno if we necessarily need 30 it was just what someone suggested on one of the other threads??? This whole karting thing wasn't actually my idea so I only know what I've been told really!?

Fair enough, well lets see what happens. :rasp:

C3 Picasso Beast
Keep the list going :)

I did advertise this thread in the East Midlands and South East forums but I guess no one was interested...

C3 Picasso Beast
WTF happened to the Monaco???

P.s....I may not actually be able to do the 18th now but I'll keep you posted!

ph1 172
We can post up meets but a lot of EA members don't seem to post interest. If karting don't go ahead then I imagine pub and pics will happen.
I am up for whatever really, karting would be good obviously but as you say it doesn't look promising.
I think there would be a few people that would drive a little further for a decent meet.

C3 Picasso Beast
Fancy doing something September 11th (Sunday)???

Pub & Eye Airfield will do if no one can think of something else!

Focus
Any people free today (29th August), seeing as it's a bank holiday didn't know whether anyone fancied sorting something out last minute? Seeing as sorting things out in the distance doesn't seem to work, going to try last minute! :rasp: