ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Au Revoir Clio, Hola Leon!

Seat Leon 184
After 2 years of loyal (mostly faulty) service I decided to let go of my beloved 1.2 Dynamique Clio and get myself something fresh. After much thought I decided I would convert my loyalty to the Spaniards and got myself a 2.0 TDI 184 Leon FR and I absolutely love it!
Clio:
hf3u0Aq.jpg

Leon:
NTPg1DX.jpg

e3VYf4Z.jpg

xF0jGfy.jpg

Seat Leon 184
Nice upgrade mate! How are you finding the power difference?
Cheers! And its great, my first day I found myself speeding quite a lot but im used to it now it gathers pace without you noticing at all its really bizarre. 80mph in my Clio felt like 200, 80mph in the Leon feels like 20 haha

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Cheers! And its great, my first day I found myself speeding quite a lot but im used to it now it gathers pace without you noticing at all its really bizarre. 80mph in my Clio felt like 200, 80mph in the Leon feels like 20 haha
Always the way mate! Noticed that when I first got the 197. You need to touch the pedal far less, literally just hover over it do to 30!

Seat Leon 184
Always the way mate! Noticed that when I first got the 197. You need to touch the pedal far less, literally just hover over it do to 30!
I do enjoy the engine in the Leon, not rev happy at all just gotta surf the massive torque curve

Seat Leon 184
You'll pick it up! Did you end up flogging the Clio?
Yeah sold it to the birds sister, £350 with 120k miles on it. Ran fine after id spent 2 grand fixing it in last 2 years, just wanted to get rid quickly wasnt bothered about the price really

Seat Leon 184
Well after putting nearly 1500 miles on the car in my first month the engine has really started to kick in. MPG is averaging around 50mpg even when im driving it in a spirited manor and the overtaking capabilities are immense!
Got very ocd with it as well, giving it a wash at least 2 or 3 times a week!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I had one of these, but the 140bhp one. Was a lovely car.