ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are there any Clio DCi forums ?

Clio Dci 65
I know this is a sport site but i will be getting a dci model in the near future but from looking theres no forums on the diesels? or am i just missing the?

cheers
ransom:D

Iv just bought a DCi. Well impressed. I needed something cheap to run for a few years so that i can build up my no claims discount. When I went to tax it I thought the women behind the desk at the post office was having a laugh when she told me it was £50 to tax it for the year. Bargin.
Its my second clio. I had 1.2 grande for my first car.
This is my DCi

DSC00035.gif

Iv just bought a DCi. Well impressed. I needed something cheap to run for a few years so that i can build up my no claims discount. When I went to tax it I thought the women behind the desk at the post office was having a laugh when she told me it was £50 to tax it for the year. Bargin.
Its my second clio. I had 1.2 grande for my first car.
This is my DCi

DSC00035.gif
You weren't at the shell garage on the A61 late Saturday night were you?

There isn't any diesel Clio forums, the foreign C,io sites have a greater dci presence particulaly in Portugaul but unless you can read Portugese its not that easy to use.

Not many Dci owners on here at all.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Ask the Khunt

Word;)

What's there to tell ?? The Renault DCi's give "Diesel Power" a bad name:rasp:

They're still faster than 1.4 petrols though, and remapped they're faster than 1.6 petrols... Of course no 1.6 owner would ever admit that, but it's true I tell thee.

dCi 100
That's because people don't look into them as much as TDI's!
I bet that if enough people fiddle with them you'll eventually get some nice power/mod ratio :D