ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

arch rollin n suspension - n reg

172 M69 eater

Hi, lookin to get my arches rolled on my 96 clio. Was gonna drop it on a suspension kit but im a student, poor and live near stoke and i need a good yet cheap suspension kit - £200 ktr sus kit at ktec? any ideas on a body shop nr stoke?

would i need all the arches rollin? i got 195/45/16s at mo and back scrubs if full- b*stard!

any help would b wkd!

Not a fan of lowering suspension mate. More trouble than its worth. Besides, if it already scrubs at the back, is it a good idea to lower it!?!? :cry:

You dont need a full kit if your skint, just get the springs for the front and you have to get the tortion bar adjusted at the back. Remover the plastic sh*t guards to make more room.

Do you have any pics??

172 M69 eater

it looks jus too high, maybe if i lowered the front it would b ok i dunno but lowering springs would ruin the dampers!? got no pics at mo, jus sh*tty ones taken at nite!! They will b on ere soon enough, Prob is its white and black sidestrips :( need to get that sorted!!

i wish!!

this is the only one i got but its at nite so u cant really see where the wheels r!! (not much help i no but more pix soon hopefully.

http://www.geocities.com/ghettoclio/resize_3.jpg

but gettin sidestrips white, handles white, mirrors white and hopefully lowered soon and eventually body kit :) done a few changes to interior but no pix :(

bout u any pix????????????????????????????????