ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple WWDC '09

172 Cup
wwdc2009-840.jpg

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Also, is it just me or does the battery life still look terrible?

5 hours for 3G talk on both the 3G and 3GS... f**king s**t TBH. I guess that'll mean I have to buy a TomTom thing for the car just to be able to charge it to make it last the day..

Revels Mum & Sister
If it was anything like last year (sure it will be) best of luck you are going to have to get there SILLY early!

Revels Mum & Sister
Was talking to the Needster. I am with Dan, if you are OUT of contract I would say go for it however if not I honestly do not see the point. In fact the iPhone 3G with OS3.0 seems to do most of the USEFUL stuff.

Revels Mum & Sister
26th June over here!

Who says no early upgrades?

In the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, UK. A week later, 6 more countries. Many more to come this summer
12:01 pm The iPhone 3GS will be available on June 19th.

19th Here!

Was talking to the Needster. I am with Dan, if you are OUT of contract I would say go for it however if not I honestly do not see the point. In fact the iPhone 3G with OS3.0 seems to do most of the USEFUL stuff.

Plus one TBH.

I'm only getting one because my contract ends next week.

Revels Mum & Sister
Plus one TBH.

I'm only getting one because my contract ends next week.

Knows especially seeing as you have the 2G as well. Will be an uber useful upgrade. Going to be loads of idiots with dual O2 contracts on the 19th June LOL

Barge
Don't care if my contract with O2 ends next week or next effing month. I want one, and if I want one, I'm damn sure I'm getting one. Work can GTFO and do what I say - "I'm not coming in... I'm getting my iPhone. Kthxbai."

SchwepTek™
In the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, UK. A week later, 6 more countries. Many more to come this summer
12:01 pm The iPhone 3GS will be available on June 19th.

19th Here!

Oh ah! :eek:

Reckon we'll get early upgrades?

Ph2 172
Vodafone Contract ends this friday - handy. Had t hem call me trying to get me back on a deal last week, wasn't much he could say when i said i was waiting for a new i-phone. Well, tried to sell me a storm!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'll not be overly upset if o2 are not offering early upgrades, it looks the same and has a few new features but I can live without them.

Revels Mum & Sister
Don't care if my contract with O2 ends next week or next effing month. I want one, and if I want one, I'm damn sure I'm getting one. Work can GTFO and do what I say - "I'm not coming in... I'm getting my iPhone. Kthxbai."

I am talking people with like 12 months left.

Let's hope you can pre-order these on the o2 website. I'm not setting up a tent outside CPW. Not unless Needster wants to share it with me.

Barge
Let's hope you can pre-order these on the o2 website. I'm not setting up a tent outside CPW. Not unless Needster wants to share it with me.

Direct with O2, innit. ;) CPW - bunch of cowboys in the NE.

Camp up here and we'll share... We can talk of our Apple love.