ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple WWDC '09

E87 118d M Sport
With the WWDC a few hours away, thought I'd start a dedicated thread.

The conference will start at 6pm, and http://www.macrumorslive.com/ will have a live blog with pics.

-IPHONE:

the new iphone?
3.0 release dates

-SNOW LEOPARD:

Mac OS X (10A380?)

should be interesting to say the least!

ENJOY

Rav4
If the new iphone has the same 'chassis' as the current version, won't be upgrading.

Looking forward to slow leopard and any other toys they might have ready.

Going to be good, hopefully.

E87 118d M Sport
today has gone reali quickly for me. i KNOW the afternoon wont tho. monday mornings always go quick as im back into it, but then the rest of the week DRAGS!!!!

i think the excitement is speeding things up for me. i literally cant wait!

Nah, the top one is a render by some German dude! I'd love that to be it!

custom_1243624749483_033258-iphone3gvs.jpg

From that pic, I think I'd prefer a 3G. In white tho.

Last edited:
  E87 118d M Sport
that'l be the final result id of thought.

(sorry tom, but thanks....im sure in 5 hours, this will be a big thread)

Last edited:
  Citroen DS3 DSport
If the new iPhone does have double the processor speed and ram then I'll definitely be upgrading to it if o2 allow.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It does sound pretty sad that you're this excited about a new gizmo/phone. :S

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Only reason I can't wait is because I am thinking about getting an Iphone and/or Nokia N97. Hopefully everything thats been rumoured on the upcoming Iphone will turn out to be true however if its just added Memory? - then I will have to think again tbh.

As much as I want to know whats occurring, it would be funny if someone hacked the feed again like at Macworld! lol..

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
If those pictures before are the new iPhone, I'm probably keeping my White 3G :D

Thanks, I had it made to order by our resident custom appletar designer.

Is there going to be a live video feed? I'm so excited I can't sit still and read everything properly.

Works...kind of...
Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of Apple keynotes, but I'm wondering if I should take the comments in this thread with a pinch of salt or not. ;)

I'm glad their addressing (supposedly) all the issues that I had with my 2G I had last year, (Novelty wore off and sold it after 6 months) but they're still 5 years too late to the party. Lack of file sending over bluetooth and no MMS yet a device that could run webpages so beautifully was a complete fvck up TBH.

Thanks, I had it made to order by our resident custom appletar designer.

Is there going to be a live video feed? I'm so excited I can't sit still and read everything properly.

Revels = Trendsetter.

I think video/audio feed is a struggle for some reason but there will be a few different text feeds.

Clio 182 BG FF
I'm in two minds whether they will release 3.0 before the mk3 iPhone, and how long are they going to make us wait? Hopefully not that long.

Hopefully they will have sorted something out for organising apps cos i find it slightly annoying doing it manually.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm undecided over watching the text updates or ignoring it all and awaiting the video download later tonight. I don't think I have the will power to ignore it for that long.

E87 118d M Sport
there is no live feed planned. but there prob will be one taken tho which will be uplater on

mac live blog for me, there is no way i could wait when its a LIVE blog WITH PICS

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
I'm gonna be watching engadgets + macrumors live blog....Cant wait.

I just want the news asap.

I don't really care about watching it. There usually pics to go along with it anyways.