ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple WWDC '09

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Coool! I think Im going to be in two minds to either stay with the 3g or s.

Now I wish I wasn't an unlocked iPhone :(. Can't update until the new software unlock is created :(

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Im glad you guys like white tbh! I got my white 3g in November and im the only one i know that prefer's it too the black! What are my options as to upgrading do we thinks? The guy in O2 was saying how 2g customers upgraded mid contract to 3g when that was launched.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
So the new iphones only going to be available stateside on june the 19th then august for the rest of the world?

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Haha forget that:D

Thought that's what it said on engadget but its additional countries in August

Citroen DS3 DSport
Bad news from o2's twitter feed:

You will be able to upgrade to an iPhone 3GS when you're eligible for an upgrade

To tether you need an Internet Tethering Bolt On: 3Gb for £14.68/month, 10Gb for £29.36/month. Both include The Cloud's Wi-Fi.

If you would like to leave your contract early you will need to pay extra - call us up and we can explain how much in each specific case

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Bad news from o2's twitter feed:

You will be able to upgrade to an iPhone 3GS when you're eligible for an upgrade

To tether you need an Internet Tethering Bolt On: 3Gb for £14.68/month, 10Gb for £29.36/month. Both include The Cloud's Wi-Fi.

If you would like to leave your contract early you will need to pay extra - call us up and we can explain how much in each specific case

Im gonna take out another contract...Sell my 3G and then pay off the 3g contract with what i get from selling the 3g:D

Facelift R53 Cooper S
i'm still going to get the 3GS but after seeing that amazing render all last week and over the weekend i must say i'm a tad dissappointed

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
i'm still going to get the 3GS but after seeing that amazing render all last week and over the weekend i must say i'm a tad dissappointed

Tbh, i have a white 3G, its a great phone and will work with 3.0 software. I can wait for the 3.0 cam and video tbh.

Any other 3G owners getting this feeling?

EDIT: Yus ^ lolz ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Owned.

Going from a 3G to a 3GS is like going from a 172 to a 182.

Pointless.

indeed, 3.0 gives me all i need tbh, when i come to get a new one in 12 mths time i will be up for some uber capacity. obviously if you are out of contract it makes sense.

SLK 350
So if I sign up for a dev account I can download the 3.0 software now?

Would like to have a play with the SDK, and I'll expense it anyway.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Oh cool.

Not the most dramatic leap forward... not really worth my dollar to upgrade.

I'll just be running 3.0 and keeping my white 3G.

Then when my contract's up next May... it'll be just in time for the new 'un. :approve:

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Schwep - You've got it running? Christ! Shame it doesn't look different

SchwepTek™
Schwep - You've got it running? Christ! Shame it doesn't look different

Its available in Software Update?!?!? :S

Same as beta other than loading bar as mentioned. :(

Oh and the removal of the bug button lol.

SLK 350
How does the GM software differ? Would I then have to redownload the software ib the 17th, or can I just run with the GM?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Ouch

You don't need a monthly contract to get an iPhone 3G. There are three models to choose from:

• iPhone 3G 8GB - £342.50
  • iPhone 3G S 16GB - £440.40
  • iPhone 3G S 32GB - £538.30

Upgrade

If you're already with us on Pay Monthly, you can upgrade to the new iPhone 3G when it's time to upgrade. It's usually the last month of your contract, but you can check at My O2