ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple WWDC '09

Citroen DS3 DSport
The Air is nice but I think over priced for what you get.

The 13" MBP is perfect for my needs, I plan to buy one on Saturday

Citroen DS3 DSport
My personal shopper appointment has been booked for 1pm Saturday in the Apple Store Glasgow. Can't wait to buy the MBP.

Does anyone know if swapping the HDD yourself will still void the warranty or is it OK to do so now?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Are there any good sites that will provide me with benchmark scores for my 2006 20" iMac in comparison to the 13" MBP I'm planning on buying tomorrow?

Citroen DS3 DSport
I bought my new 13" MBP this morning and love it. Managed to get a great deal from Apple, £886 all in for the MBP, a case, cables for connecting to my HDTV and Apple Care. Very happy.

Citroen DS3 DSport
No I had to haggle with them but I'm glad that I did, saved myself £282 and got everything for £13 less thn the MBP cost alone :)

M135i
good price! glad you can haggle with them. ill have a go myself when i have the cash. the new 13" mbp is looking very trick!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Basically try and push for the full education discount even if you are not in fulltime education.

My new 500GB WD Scorpio Blue HDD arrived this morning from Digital-Fusion, they upgraded my delivery to next day for free. The packaging was a bit OTT!!

wdscorpioblue.jpg