ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone work for Sky and can get me a 1TB HD box for less than £249?

Tappd'd RS
As per the title guys.

My current HD box is out of warranty and is playing up. Sky tonight have quoted my £249 to replace it with a 1TB box which is a little steep I though especially since it was £149 for a 1TB box and self install a little over a week ago.

Cheers.

E90
Man up and pay for it, if they do work for sky and can get cheap boxes I imagine they are reserved for friends and family and not internet rando's, Tight as a ducks arse.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Threaten to cancel!!!

PM Chauster, he works for sky! I can give you his number too!

SLK250 CDI
I was after one, quoted £250. Actually cancelled, they still wouldn't budge. Now on Freesat and saving £28/month.

SLK250 CDI
I thought the cheap offer was just for people who had had the original box when it first came out (i.e. 4 years ago). I had the original box but got it 3 years ago (2007). They wouldn't let me have the offer, and I called three times and eventually cancelled!

Sold the old box on eGay for £60.

Clio200 EDC Lux
Just received the latest version 1tb box, rang up and got it for £49 + £15 delivery. Should get a few quid for my old HD box :)