ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

I've taken more photos in the past 11 days than I did in the first 3 months of 2008, loving it. Day 11...

Ditto. Loving the fact that my camera doesnt just sit in the bag for weeks on end now.

I like the Squirrel too. I really should go and hunt for some red ones. I wonder if I can find 12? lol

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I've added a few of you guys on there.
I really need more practice with my bridge, then when I've got the money hopefully I can get myself a DSLR in the future.

Mine for today..

3188627881_af50a7de0d.jpg

Cheers. My first attempt at light trails but its a bit bumpy where I was.. Chavs had taken over my intended area :(

Will try again soon :)

Broken Diesel Megane :(
dont claim to be a photographer, but can appreciate the skills and time going into this thread.

keep it up!!

Cheers :)

This is just our kitchen clock, I intended to go to Tesco and buy a cheapy one but Mum said why didnt I just use that one.. Didnt even think tbh and I walk past it everyday :eek:

I tried 1 min but I didnt like the effect on the second hand so I did 4 shots and put them together.

Ian

Focus TDCi
We're on week 3 already? Thought week 2 ended on the 14th? Gah, need to catch up!

Nice shot :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ah right, fair play! I was thinking of doing that, but thought I'd stay inline with everyone else. Now I'm not sure where the line is to stay with! Either way I need to sort out a decent shot soon lol.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm way to busy atm to start this, which is gutting because I really want to!

Will be attempting a 365 starting on 2nd Feb (my birthday) so I can join in with the fun:approve:

Ian

Focus TDCi
February aint too far away so you'll still be in the thick of it with everyone, it is addictive!

Nice shot as well Harry, cheers for adding me as a contact.

Oh and Monsieur Revels, you get a special mention in my week 2 photo, so any work that comes your way I'm gonna take commission from, just so you know :rasp:

Been sick this week so it's been my first real struggle to get pics, didn't get out of bed on Monday!

Still managed it though, this is yesterdays, bit different...

454403506_33CL8-L.jpg

I like that, have you photoshopped it at all?

Just made it B&W, although looking back I prefer the original 'orange' version. Stood outside in the pitch black with my 120-300 2.8, thought I would give it a try, had no idea how it would come out.

Looks good, like the cover for a horror film or something! lol.. Hope you feel better anywany mate..

Mine for today, possibly my fave so far..

3196785614_3146977619.png