ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

As subject really. I did, but it was easy because it was a day off work. Very unlikely that I will make it to the end of next week, never mind a year, but I've started! Thought I would put this up in case anyone was considering it but forgot already.

Main idea for me is to shoot something different or experiment with something a little unusual (including Photoshop, to try and get to grips with it more), this morning I sat in the lounge for half an hour with the lens pointing out the window into the garden. Good fun actually, amazing what you see when you sit and wait.

Day One...

446582222_K53me-L.jpg

Thats nice, liking it.

I may do a 52 but not doing a 365 as I'll forget most days lol. Hats off if you do it though.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Starting to find that the photography section is receiving about 90% of my attention on this site lol.

I won't be doing a 365, but I'm thinking of doing a 52 also. Will probably try and complement that with a few day trip photoshoots each month.

Like the photo Chris, try and keep it up.. even if it ends up one every other day!

Megane RS 275 Trophy
I've joined 365 -1, never done one before but let see how it goes.

Even on the first day I found it hard to find a subject to photograph.

Here's my first nice and easy

3156429525_bc3d1713c1_b.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
Think this should be the official 365 thread then by the looks of things! I'll try and put one in every weekend. :)

I started the 365 one.. I think ive set the bar a little high though as I'm going to try and take a picture of the number that represents the day.

Nothing to do all day yesterday and still struggled! lol..

I started the 365 one.. I think ive set the bar a little high though as I'm going to try and take a picture of the number that represents the day.

Nothing to do all day yesterday and still struggled! lol..

Bloody hell mate, that's a task and a half.

I can see you on New Years Eve wandering the streets looking for a '365' house number!

lol, I know!

I was struggling for 1 last night, I was going to do a postbox but it was freezing and I couldnt be bothered to go searching for one..

I wanted to have a "theme" as otherwise I dont think I'll stick to it as id get home, not find anything I deemed interesting enough to take pics of and then its another day gone..

Ive got about 40 or so ideas so far that ive written down :eek: and will see how I get on.. I plan to create some myself, not just hope to stumble upon a number..

I think ive worked out number 2 for today. Borrowing props FTW! :D

Nikon D700
I'll give it bash, doubt I'll manage it though....

01/01 - What better way to start than a reminder from the night (year) before.

0101.JPG

Fiat Panda 100hp
I want to start on the 01.01, but to things are stopping me - it's now the 2nd, and I want to start it with my D90.

nope too much like hard work and not really worth while unless you are shooting the same thing to see the difference through the year lol

nope too much like hard work and not really worth while unless you are shooting the same thing to see the difference through the year lol

The only difference I want to see is in my photography if that makes sense.

My camera sits in the bag for far too much of the year really and I want to start taking more pictures. Its just a hobby :)

I agree on the hard work thing though! lol

Fiat Panda 100hp
It's amazing if you can do it, for me it was like a diary I can remember the events that happened on the day of the photo, where as normally the year just turns into a big blur.

I did around 6months a while ago.

http://69dots.com/archives/category/365-project

Would be much easier with a outdoors job, where you can use a camera, but I have a long hours office job so makes it that little bit harder.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll be attempting the 52 I think, I work far too much to do the full 365.

Fair play for everyone who's trying the full lot though!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
DSCF2252-1.gif

Just took this, think it's kinda depressing though lol

Ian

Focus TDCi
I might give 52 a shot, though i'm only on a Bridge (Cheers Ian ;))

No worries fella! Glad it arrived without any issues. I'll leave you some feedback now.. I like you was getting a bit fed up with people not leaving any!

Oh and you know 52 makes sense. :)

It's worked already, had a CT Scan at the Hospital today and just as I was leaving I thought '365' and grabbed my camera.

Would never normally have taken the camera, so this is a bonus, and I guess the whole idea behind trying to do a 365...

447252054_N8ZDx-L.jpg

Walking in to town to do some shopping tomorrow so will take the camera, assuming I get something, only 362 to go after that!

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
I've thought about it all day sat at work without a camera. I think I might have a pop at this 365 -1 :). May have to start carrying the kit!!

3159808893_6d5305ef9a.jpg

002/365 (looks very noisy, I dont remember changing the ISO :eek:)

Ive got an idea for 3, but Im struggling for 4! lol..

Fiat Panda 100hp
Like it revels, what lens you using?

Have you scrapped the theme of doing numbers then?

I fully intend to clutter mine up! lol..

People still going with this? Im enjoying it so far and glad I started. Like today, freezing cold and no real plans but because of this I got my camera out and braved the cold and took some pics.

No4..

3167000032_c9da7865f4.jpg

I think f1.8 was a little too low but I didnt realise until I got home that maybe it would have been better if the rest of the huts/sea/sand could have been seen but it was faaaaaaar too cold to go back out! lol..