ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Revels - Epic work mate.

Just joined Flickr, will attempt a 52, bit too late for a 365

Revels you're on fire mate, maybe it is that camera ;)

Day 7...inspired by the selective colour thread, and the fact that I've finally collected the 50p to complete my set...

450763810_QMT6m-L.jpg

Like it Chris.

I think I'm going to stick to the selective colour theme that I started off with - gives me something to workaround - plus it should be something really interesting to look back at at the end of the year.

Ian

Focus TDCi
You can start whenever you want dude! It just means you'll be a few days behind for a project 365 or 1 week behind for project 52. There's no official starting time and if you want you can catch up by taking a few extra shots, or skipping a few.. the more the merrier!

Nikon D700
Revels you're on fire mate, maybe it is that camera ;)

Day 7...inspired by the selective colour thread, and the fact that I've finally collected the 50p to complete my set...

450763810_QMT6m-L.jpg

That's something along the lines of what i was going to do! At least it was one of my ideas! Selective colour and everything... ah well... i'll do it later in the year, and you would have all forgotten....

Mine so far: http://flickr.com/photos/mahoosive/sets/72157612014896981/

Been playing with aperture tonight, to try and get my head round it. Sure I can pick a decent one out of the bunch!

cheers for the comments guys! :)

I like that one of the Fiat.. Might have to see what model cars ive got! lol..

Chris, Youve just ruined 188! lol.. I'll just have to hope you've all forgotten in 180 days! :D Good shot, I like it!

Last edited:

Ian

Focus TDCi
One hundred and eighty how many? :rasp:

Great shots Adele and Fletcher; if the standard keeps up it should be an extremely good thread by the end of the year.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Lol, It's that renegade penny.. always sneaking into shot at the last minute! I only noticed cos I pretty much quadruple checked it, thinking I wonder if this has something to do with the coins:eek:

Ian

Focus TDCi
Yeah I've seen a few of his before, "1f u c4n r34d th1s.." and "Last embrace.." have they been on Explore or something?

Like you say though, way too much time on his hands. Mind you he's averaging like 2500 views per day on those photos so I bet he's laughing.

You got day 8 sorted?

Yeh. Loads of his pics have been on explore..

Yup. 8 is sorted. I just wish I wasnt at work and could go home and do it now! lol.. Got 9 (possibly subject to change) 10 & 11 all in place, too.

Clio
Some excellent pics in this thread and some real effort being put in, makes me realise I need to get my camera out more, time to dust it off.

Cracking work people keep it up.

koi

Audi S1
This thread has just given me the motivation I need to start taking some pics :)

365 is a bit much for me so will be going for 52

Really not sure what I think about this one.. I think I may have peaked too soon as I really liked 6 & 7..

3179624761_e6d7ffb149.jpg

(It says "Focus and try again" lolz)