ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone selling clio interior?

Clio Expression 5dr
Trying to upgrade from my expression interior. I've got a 5 door model so most likely I'll have to keep my current doorcards. Looking for a set of sport seats or even cup/dynamic seats.

Let me know if you're selling :)

I'm in the Great Yarmouth/Norwich area

Liam

Trying to upgrade from my expression interior. I've got a 5 door model so most likely I'll have to keep my current doorcards. Looking for a set of sport seats or even cup/dynamic seats.

Let me know if you're selling :)

I'm in the Great Yarmouth/Norwich area

Liam

Hey man, i'm not selling, however i was down the Cit-Ren scrapyard near poringland a couple of days ago and noticed a few sports with some intact nice looking seats. maybe worth a try there?

Ben

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I've got a ph2 interior (complete coming out shortly) will be looking for £100 and cash on collection.

Mick

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I'm not falling in to that trap, sorry... just have to wait for pics and judge yourself i'm afraid. Its good IMO but that's by no means a contractual promise

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Lol reason I ask is mine is good but look for better...
Trap lol. . What can you expect for £100

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
This is ClioSport... for £100 someone would want factory mint and a go on my Nan!