ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone see my car in....

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

I know alot of you dont buy the mags...tbh neither do i but just wondered if anyone seen my car in this months fast car???

Please ignore the really sh*tty pic of me i do think they picked the worst one they had!!!

For anyone intersted
-----------------------------
The car is getting rebuilt over the winter with some new bits n bobs....the glitter is going too!!!

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

i was thinking about selling the car then i thought about all the time effort and dosh that has went into it and decided to keep it.....at that time i also said that i would get fixed what need fixed and leave it but....err that has changed too.

basically want to keep it as much of a seceret as poss what is gettin done but arches are gettin played wth rear bumper is gettin made fat ive already had one of the exhausts removed all the cracks, sinking and dings taken out and a full respray....also prob going to get the dash sprayed and something done with the install....should all be done for 2009 knowing my luck

i sense another CDMullins thread lol

The Beast MK4

Not seen the feature but have seen the car in the flesh. Not a bodykit fan but I have to say the car is stunning. :cool:

Arctic Blue Clio 182

i got this months fast car just to see your car and it wasnt in it. :( showd it on the cover too. tho got a free dvd with it :)

V70 d5 beast

yea ive got the fast car mag and it does look really good, dont know why you guys cant see it?

V6

i saw mag yestaday mate well done top work but there one thing im not keen on them rims u have u need sum 18s, looks wicked thou

can you post up some pics of it in the mag please ?
(its your car, so surely its not breaking copy right ?)

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

ill try get some up or you could borrow a copy of the mag from someone :D

there was some confusion with the mag....two months ago it was in the back saying it was out next month then last month the car was on the plastic cover but not in the mag! this month tho it is def in the mag.....:D

there are some pics on my site of when the pictures were being taken they are http://www.blackclio.co.uk/theGallery-FastCar.htmHERE