ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know nc05 cxv?

albi 197
As per title.

Spotted it on pistonheads and thinking of going and having a look, was just wondering about getting some history on the car before I go.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
wouldn't touch it. not for condition just the fact ya can get a fully cupped car for that and would be a mare to sell on. maybe even an import with the spec.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
non cup packed inferno on 43k----- 5k tops

Seen a lot better for a lot less--- bet the belts arent done either-

S

albi 197
Hmm yea it did look expensive. Its got to be a dealer though as trying to sell my 197 is a complete joke atm.

Inferno 182
I know it's 7 years on but I bought this car earlier this year and just interested in why folk thought it "would be a mare to sell on" and "maybe an import with that spec"? Obviously no longer a link.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I know it's 7 years on but I bought this car earlier this year and just interested in why folk thought it "would be a mare to sell on" and "maybe an import with that spec"? Obviously no longer a link.

Any pics?

Guessing cos it’s none cup spec

Inferno 182
DSC_0778.JPG

Inferno 182
It's a "standard" 182 in Inferno Orange. Didn't want a Cup and couldn't find a Full Fat in Inferno.
DSC_0777.JPG

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yep a real pain to sell mate.

Because it’s christmas. £8.45 and a hug?

Looks great tbh.

Reactions: DrR
  Inferno 182
Got no major plans, just aesthetic really. It's already got a Milltek cat-back exhaust and I've fitted new 172 Cup front/182 Cup rear shocks with Eibach Sportlines, Evol dogbone () and external DAB aerial. Just want to keep it in good nick really, with the odd tweak here and there. Wouldn't mind fitting a Cup spoiler and some different wheels, eventually.
DSC_0770.JPG

Inferno 182
Cheers.
No mate, I haven't. Someone said it could be a right b*****d to do. Does it look THAT bad?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Doesn’t look that bad, but would look much better without, imo.

Removing it, no idea. Might be worth searching for ideas or ringing a local place to get a quote on removing it.

If the latter is reasonable I’d personally pay a pro.

Inferno 182
I'm wondering if the heating elements on the rear windscreen could be damaged in the process?