ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone in the South East area fancy meeting up for some pictures?

Stripped yozza'd cup
I really want to get some decent pictures of my car but I'm crap with a camera and theonly camera i have is some quailty Iphone camera goodness.

Anyone fancy taking some decent shots? Perhaps turn it into a mini meet?

Looking for 182
I'd be up for it. I'm a wedding photographer by trade (well, part time), and I've not done any car photography, but I'd certainly like to give it a go. Did you have anything specific in mind?

My Flickr shows off some of my non-car stuff - http://www.flickr.com/photos/scarysquirrel :)

If we had a few cars, we could do some moving shots if I ride shotgun and take photos out of the window of another car, could make for some nice shots :)

Stripped yozza'd cup
Awesome. So there's 4 of us and a photographer... That's a good start! Where abouts do people wanna meet then? Brighton somewhere perhaps?

Milltek'd clio 182
well good on the photographer, im useless with cameras, look at my photo album on the southend meet, absolute blurr lol.... anyway fours, better than none so thats a mini shoot for sure, come on people must be more in the south east lol.

V6 PH1
I'd be up for this, be nice to get some good photo's in exchange for some beer tokens. Was waiting on the next meet as missed the last

Milltek'd clio 182
I'd be up for this, be nice to get some good photo's in exchange for some beer tokens. Was waiting on the next meet as missed the last

v6 phase 1, lovely. got any tips to look for when buying one? apart from hearing the brakes are expensive lol.

o and 9 people so far, getting there, getting there. perhaps choose a sunday day time, or a well lit car park at night time, saturdays are good for me, but some people might work saturdays

V6 PH1
well mine is currently for sale.......

brakes are expensive, do not buy the cheap ones from ebay as they are the wrong size (infact i think all pattern ones are!). they are awesome. if you are unsure then drive one. you will be converted. just make sure its been looked after, no accident damage (although it doesnt take alot to write them off) and that the cambelt has been done (all ticks in the box for mine ;) ) Pop over and have a look at v6clio.net as full of information.

if this meet happens you are more than welcome to have a good poke around mine (maybe a little drive)

Last edited:
I'm Sidcup and a complete newbie so if its gonna be fairly nearby would be good to meet some of the locals!

Milltek'd clio 182
well mine is currently for sale.......

brakes are expensive, do not buy the cheap ones from ebay as they are the wrong size (infact i think all pattern ones are!). they are awesome. if you are unsure then drive one. you will be converted. just make sure its been looked after, no accident damage (although it doesnt take alot to write them off) and that the cambelt has been done (all ticks in the box for mine ;) ) Pop over and have a look at v6clio.net as full of information.

if this meet happens you are more than welcome to have a good poke around mine (maybe a little drive)

Ok fella, i hold you to that, definatly would love to have a look and listen, a clio v6 is a world of their own, so would probably never be like any other clio be a rear wheel drive lol.
Well chaps i suggest we get this meet rolling soon, because ive been promised a drive of a v6..... lol jokes. well anyway do it soon before Arney11 sells it anyway. Did see a nice black v6 at southend that night but felt abit rude asking to have a nose inside the blokes car lol.

O and WICK, what colour 182 do you drive then??

Well this meet might have to be made central i suppose, as i think i can recall KELE.B was local when we was at the southend meet. so perhaps lakeside area or summink, is that central im no sat nav lol

o and Arney101 im not suprised that you have to work saturdays, having to finance that beast lol

V6 PH1
thats not that central lol. its not work pal its rugby! but yeah a meet sooner rather than later. guess have to see if there are many coastal people thinking about it. will keep an eye on this thread.

a drive in exchange for some nice meet pictures!

Looking for 182
Anything around Thurrock area is good for me. Somewhere quiet, but a little industrial looking I think would be great.

Best time would be about an hour before sunset, so we can get some shots when it's still light, then some nicely lit shots when the sun starts going down.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Thurrock would be good for me.

For photographic noobs .. you need a camera and some imagination .. recommended would be a wide angle lens, a polariser, maybe a tripod, and some casual know how. Test cats not applicable due to volume of traffic (hi SkurySkwrl !)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I wasn't talking to you, but hello anyway ;)

Thurrock is suberb for me, we need to find somewhere nice and industrial.

I'll even bring my amature camera and snap away like I know what I'm doing.

Ph 1 172
Just throwing it out there but the graffiti tunnel (at London I think it was there some guys recently went and had a good photo meet) I'm game for anywhere though

Looking for 182
I can have three flashes and a set of wireless triggers with me, so anyone with a DSLR can have a go at some off camera flash stuff as well. I've only got two light stands, so may need some 'human' light stands to help out :p

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
I'd steer clear from the graffiti tunnel for abit as there's some gangs been goin there with knives trying to take cars. Thurrock would be good especially if a sat depending on time cos then could get food and then head to mc ds and the strip

Is it you I've seen about then?

I'm in the silver ph1

May well be me, I saw a Silver ph1 last weekend and acknowledged with a friendly flash. Only had mine 6 weeks and I cant stop driving it. I'm in the Black 182 with cup packs completely standard...

Looking for 182
We could do with a little member's map in this section, showing everyone's location, so for times like this we know where is best for everyone :)

I'm in East Sussex, but happy to travel as I like driving :)