ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone in the South East area fancy meeting up for some pictures?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Bluewater is an awful Idea now I'm afraid.

They move on any car related things pretty quickly now. :(

Wick, where abouts are you in sidcup? I'm sure I recognise the road.

Bluewater is an awful Idea now I'm afraid.

They move on any car related things pretty quickly now. :(

Wick, where abouts are you in sidcup? I'm sure I recognise the road.

Ah, didn't know that regarding Bluewater...Up by Queen Mary's Hostpital, a side turning off of Chislehurst Road. Yourself?

(Brilliant, so thats pics of my car and practically my address on CS within 2 months of joining...*awaits PM's from strangers asking when the house is empty)

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ah, didn't know that regarding Bluewater...Up by Queen Mary's Hostpital, a side turning off of Chislehurst Road. Yourself?

(Brilliant, so thats pics of my car and practically my address on CS within 2 months of joining...*awaits PM's from strangers asking when the house is empty)

Don't worry, we're all nice enough on here. I've just moved from a road off of longlands to a road off of Days Lane, near Blackfen if you know it?

It's always good to have local members, everyone is always willing to help out when/if problems arise.

Last edited:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
OK so BW is out .. My driveway makes a nice cliopark, BUT I'm not having most of CS turning up again taking over the village. I had to move last time that happened.

Don't worry, we're all nice enough on here. I've just moved from a road off of longlands to a road off of Days Lane, number 47, key under the 3rd rock from the gnome, near Blackfen if you know it?

It's always good to have local members, everyone is always willing to help out when sh*t falls off these stupid French cars.

EFA.

Don't worry, we're all nice enough on here. I've just moved from a road off of longlands to a road off of Days Lane, near Blackfen if you know it?

It's always good to have local members, everyone is always willing to help out when/if problems arise.

Haha...seems to be a good crowd as a general rule and some locals in the know will definitely be handy (my mechanical knowledge is somewhat limited to say the least).

I know both roads well, just a stones throw away from me.

V6 PH1
jack i am from the bronx too, i only do about about 4000 miles a year though as is not my daily drive (work van, plus other car, plus bike!)

PH1 V6
I would be up for this depending on what date it is..... i will travel up with Dammo, arney101 and Jack Kemp (not that i have met jack yet lol)

Milltek'd clio 182
I was considering a decat, but I ended up just getting a cat mod done and having the centre silencer removed, sounds perfect for me now :) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DIwGScQG84

My name is Nick, did we meet in Southend?

yeah you were parked behind mine, and you were with kele.b, was you down southend on the 22nd? i swear it was you and i had the peado bear stickers on the back of me windscreen. i asked to have a listen of your exhaust lol if it was you that is

Milltek'd clio 182
right so lakeside it is then????? am i correct. If so then yeah lets get a list going on who is up for it, and then we can plan the date. Just going to start jotting down peoples names, if i left you out its because i have forgotten as there quite a few lol

1. Jack kemp
2. One in a million
3. Damo - sport
4. Quick99
5. Arney101
6. Mizt
7. Wick
8. Rob
9. Akaboogie
10. Kele.b
11. The evil giraffe
12. scarey squirrel - the main man with a camera
13. dom jolly
14. Steven
15. lovelydaisy
16. Adam172
17. Jrs182
18. Sash

Right just scouted through for everyone who said there interested so theres a list to start with, sorry if i missed you out

Nothing at the mo :(
Sounds good to me. Most sundays im free but the odd one im down my parents..

Like i said im free apart from the 6th of March as its a bit short notice.. maybe end of march?

Milltek'd clio 182
ok looks like a sunday, at lakeside, need a time for the day and night pictures? after 4pm was mentioned? and the 13th of march is hoovering about, too short notice??? or will see when everyone is happy first unless we do the end of march to give plenty of notice. im up for when ever so no drama there lol

Stripped yozza'd cup
So, sussex ladies, where are we going to meet for our little convoy?

Arney, I'll meet you at some location in the hood, then we'll meet the rest somewhere?

PH1 V6
lol.... how about meet at cineworld carpark.... i dont know how easy that is for you 2 (arney and jack).... or unless you guys have another suggestion?

Stripped yozza'd cup
lol.... how about meet at cineworld carpark.... i dont know how easy that is for you 2 (arney and jack).... or unless you guys have another suggestion?

Or ' down mega bruv ' if you're from Crawley. :rasp:

But yeah, that's fine for me! What time? 3.30 ish perhaps?

PH1 V6
suits me fine! perferably no later as likeside is some drive! but would be good laugh going up there in a group

Yeah should be fine for me, although I have a real problem with not being able to plan more than 1 week in advance!! Nice little tunnel run for anyone coming from south of the river (an excuse to bring the exhaust plans forward a few months if I ever heard one)