ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone in the South East area fancy meeting up for some pictures?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
im by green st green, how comes i never see you then i do see one silver clio that drove past me a couple of times by the station up by windsor drive lol, that you lol

no i live near there round the corner, do you live off by court road at all?
No but Im round that way a fair bit. :) My friend lives next to the BP garage though, she's got a sliver 1.2 sport clio

Definately, didn't realise there were many nearby. I've spotted a few 1*2's about but yet to see any CS stickers :eek:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
The map would be quite complicated to do, we've spoke about this before.

To me it sounds like we'll probably need two meets, one for the essex side people and one for the tonbridge/sussex side people?

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
Sounds like a good idea! I'm willing to travel as it's not far!! I'm up Thurrock most weekends anyway!! How are you rob? Is your car ok?!

Milltek'd clio 182
nothing wrong with PH1's, i prefer the ph 1's 1.2, the PH 1 clio sports and the PH1 clio v6, i love them shapes, nothing wrong, its still a good old clio

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Yeah its an M...

Is that mirror tints I spy? or just reflection?

Milltek'd clio 182
cant belive you live down the same roas as my misses parents lol

i know small world ay? LOL ANY ONE ELSE WISH TO SAY THAT THEY LIVE ON THE SAME ROAD AS ME, AS I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT ONE PERSON DOES LOL.

Yeah Kele.b has the same car as you, just has a twist under the bonnet lol

Tidy cars people of the SE! Here's one of the few I have of mine in need of wash, taken with the old point and shoot :eek: (hopefully upload works)

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    563.6 KB · Views: 9
  Milltek'd clio 182
very nice wick give it the old murdered out look, no i have noticed lately how clio's look nice when there left standard......i have been looking into that viynl wrap stuff, i would love to have a matt black clio, always liked matt black lol

Milltek'd clio 182
lol

o perhaps i will get some mirror window tints now as sash like them, and go chav it out big time, im considering lexus lights at the moment lool.

we have side tracked this thread now. When we meeting ? lol