ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone ever used YB RACING

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
what a bunch of c***s.

never answer to emails, no contact number, i payed for something online 1 week ago, ive emailed about a delivery date 7 times ! no answer!!!!!!!!!

t***s

and there feedback on ebay is wanko too!

Clio 172 Cup
wheres your guy that does bolts as they are a 10.9 on the arb and ive only fitted 8.8 can get 8.8 or 10.9 if you ring them up and order as i can pick up later today.

Clio 172 Cup
dont thinks so ill ask but i think 8.8 is all they have as long as its clamped nice and tight should be ok though

clio 200 F4Rt
i have emailed them a few times over the last week or so and always got an answer.

If you have bought a OMP cage off them, i doubt it iwll be in stock and will have to come from Italy. On there ebay adverts they do state something like 6-8 weeks for cages.

Unless you nabbed the one they had in stock that they were selling cheap?

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
Update to old thread!?

just ordered some parts for my mx5 last week. Turned up fead fast, one part wont fit though, and theyre not replying to any of the emails ive sent. And as theres no phone number i cant call. Not impressed at all....