ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone bought Apex in the last 3 month ??

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Placed an order for a set of 40mm Apex springs at motor-world and 5 weeks later they still had not arrived, i canceld the order and swore not to use them again.

Then went to Venom motorsport now one month down the line and they still have not arrived....

little dissapointed

Maz

LY 200
Told you it would be he same, they come from Holand iirc.. you would have had the from Motorworld by now if you hadn't lost your rag .. patients is a vertue young man ;)

182 Spiced

go for some better springs, I have apex and boy is it a hard ride... I think Eibach sportlines are the ones to go for

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Told you it would be he same, they come from Holand iirc.. you would have had the from Motorworld by now if you hadn't lost your rag .. patients is a vertue young man ;)

seldom in a women, but never in a man, haha :eek:

R

rich[182]

Theres only about 10mm difference between Sportlines and Apex anyway lol, I had a drive in a 172 last week with Apex on newish OEM shocks and the ride was appauling imo, was like driving on the surface of the moon on the rims
I wouldn't put some on my 182 if you paid me :S

TT
with standard shocks, the ride is fine, isnt firm at all, i really love it actually.

I had to wait 5 weeks, and they they ordered the wrong springs after all that, so they put me on urgent list and got me the right ones in a week! They ordered the clio pre 98 springs, luckily they charged me for the pre 98 which was about £20 less! (this was motorworld by the way)

successful buy though, dont regret one bit

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
sppedbox got my apex sent out 2 days after i placed the order.... well recomended!!

BMW F31
^^^^^^^^^ same here ordered mine from speedbox had them 2 days later, really pleased with the service from them,
5 weeks is taking the piss tbh :(

ST
seldom in a women, but never in a man, haha :eek:

ha ha :)

Anyone tried buying them from www.motorsportworld.co.uk ?

Did you read his firts post slow boy ;)

Yeah tho there are two different places that people get mixed up with love....

www.motorsportworld.co.uk the place local to me who done all the work on my dynamique...

Theres also the place that sells neons, spinner wheel trims, lexus lights etc: http://www.motor-world.co.uk/index.php

DUB mk2 golf gti!
orederd mine on the 22nd of last month!its now the 6th and ent herd anyfing! got um from europerformance!only cause larkspeed said i would have to wait 3 weeks!but ill prob end up waiting longer with europerformance!:mad: oh well

Maz

LY 200
ha ha :)

Anyone tried buying them from www.motorsportworld.co.uk ?

Did you read his firts post slow boy ;)

Yeah tho there are two different places that people get mixed up with love....

www.motorsportworld.co.uk the place local to me who done all the work on my dynamique...

Theres also the place that sells neons, spinner wheel trims, lexus lights etc: http://www.motor-world.co.uk/index.php

Who you calling love :rasp:

you can buy my 4 month old ones as soon as i get some other springs.

Apex arent great, but they do what they say on the box.

ant

yep.
So whats the ride like with apex i have heard different stories.

its a lot firmer than standard, but then the handling is a lot better.

dont buy if you're going to come on here and moan like a girl.

you cant argue with 90 bones.