ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any recommendations

Hi,

Ive had my clio 182 for a two years stock bar exhaust and fattys induction kit. Had the cambelt done earlier this year and also changed the clutch. I want to track it but worried it will break whilst I'm using and dunno what to do with the car next. Any ideas/suggestions?

2014 Clio 200t edc
Definitely do not sell it, you WILL regret it. I regret my 182 and my first 172 sales!!
Maybe look at suspension changes and some better seats?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
If you've not tracked it yet then just track it as is. The car will out perform you for a while if you've never been on track before. Once the car starts to hold you back, then you spend the money

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Shouldn't break if everything is well maintained, crack on with a trackday and see how you go

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
If you've not tracked it yet then just track it as is. The car will out perform you for a while if you've never been on track before. Once the car starts to hold you back, then you spend the money

Spend the money on tuition, because 90% of the time it's still not the car holding you back.