ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Petrol Blue 182's Around?

Hi Guys,

Long shot but does anyone know of any Petrol Blue 182s with lowish mileage (sub 80k) out there?

I have been looking to buy one for approx 2years and I know they are rare so thought I would see if anybody could help or if anyone would be tempted to sell theirs.

Thanks,
Chris

This is the colour:

petrolblue.jpg

172 Cup
I like them of course but for the money it will take do you not just want a Trophy?

Flamer Barn Find
This one will potentially be for sale in the next month or two.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 192
Chris, mine is now sorted and just put on piston heads today. Have a look if you are still interested. The price has increased, in accordance with the work done.
Regards,
Tony

Flamer Barn Find
Wow really?

yep. Box blew itself to smithereens and the car overrevved so suspect it's dropped a valve or timing has jumped. Will pick up a new engine and box and stick it in over the next few months and then put it back up for sale with fresh belts etc.

Flamer Barn Find
@Dec_NE What cane if your 182 after the engine soar it’s funny out? Still knackered or selling?
It's still in a million bits in the garage. Got a new box to go into it as it turns out engine is ok, just flywheel was fucked. Haven't had the time or patience to work on it and get it back together. Got a week off work this week so hoping to get it running again.

Once it's sorted it'll be getting 12m MOT and be straight up for sale as I really fancy a flamer.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
It's still in a million bits in the garage. Got a new box to go into it as it turns out engine is ok, just flywheel was fucked. Haven't had the time or patience to work on it and get it back together. Got a week off work this week so hoping to get it running again.

Once it's sorted it'll be getting 12m MOT and be straight up for sale as I really fancy a flamer.
Can you let me the details inc reg, history, belts, condition, mileage, any mods etc inc price please by PM ?

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Haha. Just reread my previous message. Meant to read what happened to your 182 after it spat it’s dummy out?