ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Other 2 litre clios...?

Black Clio 172 mk2 FF
Just a quickie...

Have renault ever made any other 2 litre clio's apart from the 172/182?

Black Clio 172 mk2 FF
Phew! I was scared that i'd bought myself a pup! But everything else is in order (VIN, etc) so it could be that it's just been registered wrong?

P.S. Been shi**ing myself about this for MONTHS!!!

BMW M135i
That'll be good old renault screwing up when registering it, nothing new. Would imagine you can get it changed, not sure of the procedure though.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
no just the log book is wrong. just get them to change it and jobs a goodun

Clio200 EDC Lux
Is yours an import? mine was and the log book was wrong. Just send the V5 and a cover letter to dvla they will correct it and post it back free of charge.

Black Clio 172 mk2 FF
Of course!! Clio RS, i should've worked that one out for myself. I'm still going to write to dvla and get them to change it to RS.

RL sound w**k!

Cheers all!!

Clio200 EDC Lux
CLIO RENAULTSPORT 172 is exaclty what it should say.

Is that the only thing that is wrong with yours? had mine down as a saloon got that change to 3dr Hatchback.

Got this from DVLA webby for ya:

If there are any errors, return the Certificate to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1BA and explain which details are incorrect.

Last edited:
  Black Clio 172 mk2 FF
Thanks mate, that's excellent! The only thing that's wrong with mine is the model, i've checked everything else. I'll send it off asap!