ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another unconventional track day video - Brands Hatch

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Morning all,

I've put together another track day video, in my own style. Since many of you liked my Croft video I thought I better get this one posted too! :)

Enjoy!

Also, bonus content for those on Facebook - I put this together last night:

Cheers
Dan

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
DC5 looks so smooth.

How did it compare?

As you say, pretty smooth. It's only on Toyo Proxes so they tyres do let go quite easily. Was a handful at times but still very very fast on track, not a lot could keep up with it and only one car passed (Mx5 cup car!)

DC5 looked good on track. What tyres were you using on the 5 ?

As above, Toyo Proxes T1R. They came with the car. I slated them heavily before getting out on track but on a relatively dry day they gave acceptable performance and didn't melt like most thought they would. That could be due to it being December though.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
As above, Toyo Proxes T1R. They came with the car. I slated them heavily before getting out on track but on a relatively dry day they gave acceptable performance and didn't melt like most thought they would. That could be due to it being December though.

Impressive for T1R's though haha.

Swift Sport
Love the 'WOW' bit at the start... One of genuinely funny things on here. Fair funking play :up:

I wish I had your editing skills!