ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Lincolnshire Member

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
HAI!!

New member, have just bought my first Clio, a 1.4 16v Dynamique!

Not much to look at yet, still standard but have plans. Want to get a few bits done before FCS

katclio.jpg

Hoping for:
-new wheels
-lowering springs
-new exhaust
-panel filter

Hoping for any ideas or tips to help me out!

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
Very funny Harry, I see you every day!!!!!
Thanks for the welcomes, I do agree we need some meets!
Hear there are alot of people from lincolnshire on here.

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
Hi everyone Im from near Horncastle.
I'll make sure that more pics go up, it needs a clean again thanks to all the bad weather but once I have ill put up some more pics!
Hoping to get started on some mods asap.

Am looking a getting a custom exhaust from Powerflow, but any tips or sugestions would be really appreciated.

R27
Nice to finally see another mk3 owner from the lincoln area join :cool:
(unless there are more out there that I don't know about yet) :S

I'm starting to agree that a meet should be organised to see all these new faces. Who would be up for a small lincoln meet maybe later on this/next month?

BMW M5 & E36
Next month for me. Fairly busy this month. Agree though, big long list of names to invite I should think.

R27
Sweet, we need you there Whiteley your Lincoln's main man.

We'll have to find a date that suits as many as possible.

S4 Avant
I'm starting to agree that a meet should be organised to see all these new faces. Who would be up for a small lincoln meet maybe later on this/next month?

I'd be up for a Lincoln trip again, as long as vee boy shows me the way.

BG182FF
First week in march for me, I'm on holiday then so can go whenever. I want to meet everyone and get a regular meet going.

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
I like the idea of meeting everyone, start of march will be best for me!
I dont mind where we eat!

BG182FF
Ah yeah I know where it is now. So whose organising the meet then? Bit of bowling at washingborough too? Better than the one in town by a mile.

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
Hopefully going to Custom Performance in the next couple of weeks to get a quote for a powerflow exhaust! dont want anything to over the top as the rest of my car is still very standard! Will be getting a panel filter too. If any one has any advice someone doing mods for the first time it will really help!

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
Welcome.
Come to the Lincoln meet next month.
Kthanksbai.

Is it still on the 17th of April? I sould be there! Will be my first so will me nice to meet everyone and hopefully pick up some ideas.

Listerine & Poledo
March 6/7 was the plan for meet wasn't it?

welcome aboard fresh blood.
a bit of non-canon advice, use renault rims! Then they'll look like they should be there (hate aftermarket junk!)