ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ANOTHER clio on grids :-/

Mk1 16v
Also , appreciate all comments good and bad. Ref the badges, is I could find a colour similar I was going to black the badge and do the letters in the bronze but Rota won't release the paint code so il just have to try and match something up at work

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Awesome thanks mate!

Having trouble with my tyres on my original cup pack wheels atm rubbing.

Bent the outer brackets for the bumper corners up and that has cured some of it, but still getting a fair bit on turning.

Need some smaller wheels and stretched tyres! lol.

E92 M3
don't normally like stuff like that but i love that. Well worth the 29 hours. If a jobs worth doing its worth doing properly

Disastra Coupe
Holy s**t that looks awesome. Now - sort the rear badges, smaller aerial, cup spoiler. Done.

Remember this Sean?

DSC00258.jpg

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Any update on the mods you did mate? I'm looking at 16x8 ET20 wheels but need to know what work I'd have to do to have them fit good.

Mk1 16v
Sorry for the late reply pal. Depends how low you go, the front of mine won't physically go lower as it touches the inner arch on occasions (not even with full lock :-/ )

You will deffo need to put a massive flare on the rear and move the front bumper carriers forward about 4", not easy buddy but worth it

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Only things thats bugging me atm is the actually amount of people buying these wheels, there must be at least 7 clios recently fitting the exact same wheel. Would be nice to see someone fit some decent/different non rep wheels for a change.

This f***s me off.

8 people bought grids, so it's a crap sheep mod.
000's of people buy OZ F1's, Turinis, TD1.2's e.t.c. but that's fine.
So much politics with mods these days, a wheel's crap because it's used by so and so? I remember a time when you just chose what you thought looked best.

Clios looks fantastic with them on, however I have to agree that in this case the stance is a little wide at the back.

This f***s me off.

8 people bought grids, so it's a crap sheep mod.
000's of people buy OZ F1's, Turinis, TD1.2's e.t.c. but that's fine.
So much politics with mods these days, a wheel's crap because it's used by so and so? I remember a time when you just chose what you thought looked best.

Clios looks fantastic with them on, however I have to agree that in this case the stance is a little wide at the back.

Lol, get over yourself princess.

Disastra Coupe
Who actually cares what wheels you fit? If you think they look good then screw it.

That's the problem with the 'net. Too many retards spouting rubbish trying to knock you down a peg.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Sorry for the late reply pal. Depends how low you go, the front of mine won't physically go lower as it touches the inner arch on occasions (not even with full lock :-/ )

You will deffo need to put a massive flare on the rear and move the front bumper carriers forward about 4", not easy buddy but worth it

Ive bent the bumper brackets up about 2" out of the way of the edges of the wheel, dont suppose this will cover it as it doesn't catch anymore on my 205 tyres on the cup pack wheels.

My options are either 15x7j et25 or 16x8j et25.

ALF

Blue ph1
Absolutely stunning!! :eek:
Is it wrapped or new paint job with colour change? Anyway, it looks amazing, congrats.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Well this has changed somewhat!

Love the mirrors!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
fake rh sticker.. tut tut. nice though but not a fan of the mirrors