ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Android Best Apps Thread

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
I had a app that I downloaded on my mobile and since I updated my Desire to 2.2, it let's you search for music and download free tracks. I can't remember what its called.. something like..

Truee Music or Tunee Music??????.

It's a really good app on the marketplace, just can't find it lol.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
That robo defense is so so addictive.... I think that if i wasn't in charge i would be out of a job! and i only downloaded it this morning!!
Also got a fishing one which is ok. Need to find that p**n notepad! or just some free p**n...

alchemy is what im playing with atm, you start off with 4 elements (water, air, fire and earth) and by mixing them you have to make 300 things.
eg water and earth makes a swamp, fire and air make energy you put energy into the swamp and you make life and so on and so forth highly addictive

Can anyone tell me where I will find beeb player? Searched on the android market place and no luck, rocking 2.2.

182FF with cup packs
Can anyone tell me where I will find beeb player? Searched on the android market place and no luck, rocking 2.2.

It's no longer maintained andhe removed it from the market. myPlayer does a pretty good job though.

You can gethold of beebplayer though if you do a google search for beebplayer.apk and install it manually.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
there must be some good apps out now? been a while since this has been updated

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I was going to ask this too (What are the best Android Apps).

Just gone onto Android and don't want to buy random (shite) apps...want my money's worth (or free...which is better on the pocket! ;) )

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
"Battery Notifier Big text" Display battery % in notification bar (htc desire S) all the time changes colour as battery% go's down . better than a widget as it is always on screen.

Octy VRS
Just "aquired" that and although it looks half decent it's not the easiest to control. I don't think the tilt thing suits racing games.
Pinball deluxe is awesome. uTorrent remote is useful. Caustic studio is amazing for a phone app. Like having a portable Reason.

Last edited: