ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AMG Cherry Breaking - A45 content

Evo 5 RS
Jesus.. The car was obviously detting its tits off by the looks of it.

The rest is weird though. Stealing his steering wheel etc?

No idea. Was tempted to post a thread on it here but CBA, I think there's more to it than meets the eye. He claims for instance that he has quids worth of diagnostics gear, who's to say he didn't f**k something with it. They've been around donkeys years (QST)

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Wow that's awful. Tuning is such a minefield after reading so many horror stories it definitely puts me off.

Crazy thing is these cars, A45, RS3 etc, are so bloody fast now tuning them even further over even just a map seems mental!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
You suck! X
598DE88E-0351-481B-ABFC-1F8494B6F8DB.jpeg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I think the new ones look rubbish personally. I don't like the yellow either. There's one in the window of Mercedes Wolverhampton with the same aero kit on in this yellow and it looks rubbish..
Sorry Bubbles.

I'd go for no aero and grey if it was my choice.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I think the new ones look rubbish personally. I don't like the yellow either. There's one in the window of Mercedes Wolverhampton with the same aero kit on in this yellow and it looks rubbish..
Sorry Bubbles.

I'd go for no aero and grey if it was my choice.
It’s ok babe ? everyone has an opinion, and I’m at the age now where the only one I really care about, is my own x

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Ffs don’t show me it in grey.... do you love it?
It’s a bit small for my tastes, and it isn’t as mental as the A45, but the toys are cool, and it’s quick. They do look good as well.

It won’t be as comfy as your Evoque, but it’s a different car altogether.

Evo 5 RS
Probably going to take the car back for resale. Just not enjoying, thought with trouble in paradise it would help perk me up a bit but the cars just not engaging enough for that.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
That’s a shame. You going to go for one of the more hardcore hatch options instead then?

As for Mercs with aero...
They f**king ruined the AMG GT.
Original: sleek, smooth, beautiful
38DA8336-9F27-44A2-BA48-36E34F35D9EB.jpeg

GTR/ aero packs: stupid angry shouty shitty thing
9941C423-DF38-4D30-B4B2-1CB6A363DF98.jpeg

Last edited:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I can provide you with a 182 Trophy project build with lots of turbo bits... keep you occupied. All the best mate, I hope you find something more engaging and fun to drive.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
There's a guy I see on my way home sometimes that has an A Class wrapped in gold, I think it's this car or it looks exactly the same at least. It looks f**king shite.
27d4a1619d314d82c95e3a64731743ec.jpg

I've seen that gold one around Leeds a few times.
Number plate is some dodgy mis-spaced shite trying to say 'Babe' as well - tragic.

Saw a yellow, full aero kit... A200 the other day too - also tragic!

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
No idea. Was tempted to post a thread on it here but CBA, I think there's more to it than meets the eye. He claims for instance that he has quids worth of diagnostics gear, who's to say he didn't f**k something with it. They've been around donkeys years (QST)
The fellas a f**king idiot. Had a dying injector and claimed it was their fault because they should test the injectors before mapping the car lmao. Absolute pleb of the highest order. Injectors on those engines are basically a consumable too. Common knowledge.

Evo 5 RS
The fellas a f**king idiot. Had a dying injector and claimed it was their fault because they should test the injectors before mapping the car lmao. Absolute pleb of the highest order. Injectors on those engines are basically a consumable too. Common knowledge.

His company dissolved last week

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Time will slow down now till then, it will seem like next year! 🤣🤣
Things are already improving 🙂 I was told November, but once the order was in the system I received an email to tell me the arrival date is expected to the October 25th