ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Allyartic's Mk1 Focus RS

Tappd'd RS
Taken at the CS Scotland RR day at Falkland Performance

http://www.flickr.com/photos/albroon/sets/72157622728035913/

Previews

4123719075_3339ee4a9f_b.jpg

4124489168_d2d474c6e8_b.jpg

4123721099_182c845f37_b.jpg

4123719897_b2b3726641_b.jpg

Mk7 Fiesta ST
Lovely pictures, thanks for taking them. Shame the car wasnt cleaned though.

Particularly like the wheel shot :cool:

Nice to meet you aswell

Tappd'd RS
Lovely pictures, thanks for taking them. Shame the car wasnt cleaned though.

Particularly like the wheel shot :cool:

Nice to meet you aswell

No worries mate - you too. :)

I'd like to meet up again, maybe in the spring to get some of my Dad's RS and yours together?

Cheers

Mk7 Fiesta ST
No worries mate - you too. :)

I'd like to meet up again, maybe in the spring to get some of my Dad's RS and yours together?

Cheers

yeah that'd be mint, give me plenty warning though so I can clean it this time haha, will PM you my number since I don't come on here much.

Nimbus Megane R26
what mods you got on that mate? what did it make? prob have a mk1 RS as my next car that looks lovely! Love that carbon splitter!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Lovely car ally was nice to meet you yesterday even if i spent most of the time trying to keep up with u alan and craig!!

Z4
I do like the mk1 rs, may have to test drive a few, are they a good drive?

Evo magazine weren't blown away but I've heard good reviews elsewhere.

I know standard for standard my old 172 cup was just as quick as my mates mk1 rs!

For me, the best mod you've done there is the US spec rear lights, looks SO much fresher.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
I've gotta have one of these next, they really are stunning looking motors.

Mk7 Fiesta ST
Lovely car ally was nice to meet you yesterday even if i spent most of the time trying to keep up with u alan and craig!!

youR Clio was pretty minted mate. Was no way I could keep up with you though after we came off the motorway, the focus goes nowhere in 1-3 gear in the wet. My tyres are guff in the wet too.

Got home and took the dog out up and my dads house and went passed your car, just lives round the corner from you haha

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
youR Clio was pretty minted mate. Was no way I could keep up with you though after we came off the motorway, the focus goes nowhere in 1-3 gear in the wet. My tyres are guff in the wet too.

Got home and took the dog out up and my dads house and went passed your car, just lives round the corner from you haha

cheers dude, i wasnt pushing too hard as those roads through shotts were terrible. I have to watch how much power put down in 2nd as well with no traction control at all in the wet it tends to spin.

haha thats random he live in barrmore ave?