ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All White Now...

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
tim1.gif

It looks great in this pic :approve:

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
Watch this space its about to get even more race car looking and sounding and going hopefully...

Anyone know how to fit a Sadev box?

Clio 197
Good man....practice a bit more before trying out with a girlie....

Just wish it was available in white when i got mine as i wud have had it.

Well tempted to get some springs to drop it and spacers. Just need to save the money up though.

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
Splitter and spoiler arrived along with RS Tuner Kit from FastChip...

Watch this space...

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Tim- Suggestion-

get the rear Diffuser & the front grills Sprayed satin black-

It will finish the car off then

S

Ive never understood the dissatisfaction with the short ratio gearbox. I would pay good money to be able to sit on a motorway in 6th gear at 4500 rpm doing 70 mph.

On a good short ratio rally box (cost maybe upwards of 3-4k for the gearset), 70 mph in 5th would be about 5000 rpm.

People pay stupid money for these ratios, yet most 197 owners seem to shun the obviously brilliant part about the car.

I wasnt a fan of the 197 when they first come out then seen a Liquid yellow one and started to like them, and now ive seen this i Love them :p good work mate :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i only really like the sport ones used to have the standard ones but there beinging to grow on me

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
Cheers the comments....

Rossei baby - yeah I have the cup spoiler and splitter to go on this weekend...

Also receieved my RS Tuner Kit so gonna do a few things with that this weekend. Seems like a great bit of kit for the money.

Spraying the diffuser seems like a good idea. Other things to do before I get to that though.

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
Its been a while since I updated my progress, but here it is!

The car is now pretty much as I want it to be....

Took a long time to get the suspension set up just right mainly due to the rear KW coilovers not going down low enough, so some custom modification was required!

I grew out of the sticker phase rather quickly! Cheers to Max for cutting and application but just wasn't for me! You gotta =try these things though!

Cup spoiler and front RS splitter finish off the look.

It certainly is low but the ride is at least bearable at 30mph on B roads....lol

Pretty happy now really and all thats left is the RS Tuner remap to be created and then uploaded via OBD to the ECU.

A set of harnasses (in white), a carbon fibre rear diffuser and the fitting of my V6 airbox (with battery relocation necessary) would be next....

Cheers to Harry for all the help and he took some mega photos on Friday night but these will have to do until he uploads them!

C&C welcome....

IMG_0447.gif

IMG_0448.gif

IMG_0449.gif

IMG_0450.gif

IMG_0451.gif

IMG_0452.gif

IMG_0453.gif

IMG_0454.gif

image3ny0.gif

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Stunning! my fav 197 on here. :cool: If it was mine id put a set of athracite turinis on it .

White Sti Hatch
looks mint mate, have to say i feel sorry for the under side of your car !! i cant see your center cat lasting to long lol

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
Biohzrd - the centre section was removed along time ago.....winky!

Arches have been buffed so only rubbing on the severest of back roads!