ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All White Now...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Excellent. I've got some H&R coilies on mine, perfect. You can drop these on their ass with no rubbing/scrubbing etc. I raised mine slightly as i ran over a loaf of bread (WTF?) in the road and obliterated it!!!!! Was funny though!!

Infact it sits pretty much at this height
177337890_0aa6c9fd68.gif

You've done all the choice mods ;) I de-badged mine, added the trim, sorting the brakes Red this week lol.

Last edited:
  MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
Gaz - I saw photos of yours? Its Blue isn't it but to be honest the car didn't look lowered at all? Have you got any recent ones?

RB 200 Cup!
Excellent. I've got some H&R coilies on mine, perfect. You can drop these on their ass with no rubbing/scrubbing etc. I raised mine slightly as i ran over a loaf of bread (WTF?) in the road and obliterated it!!!!! Was funny though!!

Infact it sits pretty much at this height
177337890_0aa6c9fd68.gif

You've done all the choice mods ;) I de-badged mine, added the trim, sorting the brakes Red this week lol.

thats sexual

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
nice although id prefer anthracite wheels on it.Are they going to be making the r27 in white?

they don't make the R27 anymore fella

197 FF
197 FF + Cup Pack
197 Cup

there was only one Glacier White R27, that was Jimbo's... a special order from the factory

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
if i was ordering, it'd be a FF in White with xenons, climate, tints, Cup pack, folding mirrors etc etc

...or aboot £17k lol :(

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Gaz - I saw photos of yours? Its Blue isn't it but to be honest the car didn't look lowered at all? Have you got any recent ones?

It is blue, but i havent posted any lowered pics yet ;) Just sorting the brakes this weekend, then when its sunny, i'm gonna take some nice pics and make a big thread from how the car was standard, till now :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im not no sorry ( too far away for me to get there for any reasonable time, its raining, it will be dark and im shattered lol )

lets get everyone involved :D

caan it take place in the back of a white 197?

RB 200 Cup!
^ true - oh well best stick with FPM then

im not no sorry ( too far away for me to get there for any reasonable time, its raining, it will be dark and im shattered lol )

im game

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

ermm... weird location

K though... you can hold onto the Recaros, then we'll open the boot and tagteam you.

i bagsie the Hulk Hogan mask btw

FTW?