ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All 197/200’s on the forum. Get in here!

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Well, I'm finally in the 197 club! I've got a 182 that I'm selling to my Dad next week, and picked up a 197 yesterday. Very happy with it so far; Milltek exhaust, H&R springs, Cup spoiler, few other little bits. Can't wait to get it on track!

P1010843.JPG

massivewangers

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I have also joined the club. Not sure how long I'll keep it. Was in need of a car as my daily is knackered. Body is pretty good, interior needs a good clean and driver's seat isn't great. Sounds like it has a stainless too, but need to work out what it is.

MVIMG_20190810_124858.jpg
IMG_20190810_124908.jpg

Circumstances might mean it's not a long term fixture but, if I do get to keep it, it will get lowered/wheel refurb/spacers/spoiler.

Picking it up at the weekend hopefully.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I have also joined the club. Not sure how long I'll keep it. Was in need of a car as my daily is knackered. Body is pretty good, interior needs a good clean and driver's seat isn't great. Sounds like it has a stainless too, but need to work out what it is.

View attachment 1429853View attachment 1429854

Circumstances might mean it's not a long term fixture but, if I do get to keep it, it will get lowered/wheel refurb/spacers/spoiler.

Picking it up at the weekend hopefully.
That’s lovely mate! ❤

Clio 197
Ma
Nice one Tommy, what you at K-Tec for, mods or maintenance?
Maintenance mate having the belts done and a health check and power run
Always been into vw so never really had the chance to mess about with renualts
But ye hopefully will get some decent info from here

Ads29

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Merc ML55
Bought my 200 in January, had a mere 28k on the clock then too, its nice to drive as a daily but not a patch on my 172 race car

20190417_105149.jpg