ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alcantara love...

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
Hey all...

Got hold of a bit of Alcantara from Phil_ip, and had a go at covering the pillars and the dash strips...im definately going to do the roofliner after the success i had with these bits...

I think it makes the interior look way less tacky...

as always, enjoy :approve:

DSC01123.jpg

DSC01124.jpg

DSC01134.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

Nice. I've had my A pillars covered for 2 years now. Vastly improves the light grey plastic on the 182. I did my dash strips at the same time, but they were a bit ott and less oem looking, so they came off.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Thats looks awesome fella, them pillars look much better now not like the old plastic colour :dead:

how long did it take to do that then?

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
Thats looks awesome fella, them pillars look much better now not like the old plastic colour :dead:

how long did it take to do that then?

Start to finish it took a whole hungover Sunday afternoon, its just a bit fiddly on corners and stuff.

Fair enough mate, be sure to get a couple if it stops. Please! :) .

I feel the need for another photo session soon so i will definately get some outside - in shots ;)

200 Gordini
Sweet! is it on? where are the promised pictures?

Ive got pictures but cant find the lead to my camera, id get a vid but im banned so wont be able to warm the car etc etc.

looks quality, i want this done, but dont dare do it myself, im sure ill fook it up.

Shouldnt be too hard, cut a piece, spray the glue on and fold it over to fit. (probably easier said than done :p) im going to order some tomorrow so ill do a guide.

Track 172cup
looks really good mate, was going to maybe get my pillars sprayed but this look much better, less tacky

so how good a match would this be to the 182 FF door cards/seats then ?

DCi
when i read the start and saw ive covered my a pillars i thought 'gah that is going to look a bit much' but it looks top class, well done!

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
looks really good mate, was going to maybe get my pillars sprayed but this look much better, less tacky

so how good a match would this be to the 182 FF door cards/seats then ?

It matches the FF seats pretty well, but the Alcantara on Recaros is a bit darker, as for door cards I can't say as mine is a cup shlag!!