ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm

Clio 172 "Ruby"
I no there's threads about this kind if thing but none really help so any help would be great

So yesterday I opened my car got in turned to ignition an the alarm went off engine starts an runs so turned off got out locked n unlocked still goin off had to disconnect the battery. After that worked fine.

Went to get back in the car few hours later same thing happened but now have a serv light on the dash an the led by the gear stick keeps flashing like it's locked an the immobilizer light stays on.

Car drives an all seems ok but it beeps every now an again while driving an when I turn the car off alarm goes off lock it an it stops :/

Please help

Also just to add have no slam panel an bonnet sensor is disconnected but plus is still in the car been like this for a few months so not like i have only just done this it's made the alarm go nuts