ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AG 200 Cup

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Any more photos with the oz wheels on they look great

Afraid not bud. They have got 888s on them so they're tucked away in the garage at the mo.

And old pic:

IMG_0157-1.jpg

TrackCar & F30 330d
So when you went from the speedlines to the Ultras apart from the extra grip from the 888's did it make a noticable difference with the reduced weight?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
So when you went from the speedlines to the Ultras apart from the extra grip from the 888's did it make a noticable difference with the reduced weight?

With the slightly wider wheel and the 888s being slightly wider themselves than normal tyres the car does seem a little more nimble. It could just be a placebo effect but I did feel that the last outing on track was the best I've driven and the car has been.

Those wheels are sexual. They look freaking awesome on AG!

Cheers bud.

Going up Knockhill again on Saturday so will hopefully get some vids/pics. Still unsure weather or not to take the Ultras and 888s as its been flirting to now here again.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I keep looking at this thread and have decided that I want your car! lol.

Lol. Cheers bud. Wouldnt mind having yours either tbh.

I thought that until I saw one in the flesh with black Speedlines. Looked so good, especially in the sun.

Love this car mate! Looks great on the Ultra's.

Cheers again.

Had the roof wrapped today with a gloss black wrap. Really like how it looks. As I was running late they only had time to do the roof, I go back in next Friday to finish off the top of the tailgate (Will need to remove spoiler etc.)

Some really bad iPhone pics as it was dark outside. Will get better one with a proper camera tomorrow:

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

Discounted 1*2 parts
looks good, where did you get the wrapping done and how much. Also how easy it to remove and does it damage the paintwork?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
It was £150 and thats the roof, top of tailgate and other little bits 'n' bobs. Got done at Totally Dynamic in Cumbernauld. They have a number of places in England but just the 1 in Scotland. They were wrapping a Porsche in white whilst I was there and there was a Bentley awaiting wrapping.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Got some better (slightly) pics of the 200 with its new addition. Didnt get washed in the end as its been pouring all day (And whilst I was taking the pics):

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Cheers folks. Cant wait to get last wee bit done. Think she'll look awesome.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Can argue with that, now get the satin black rattle can out on the centre caps ;)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I signed up to Flickr as suggested in this thread, my problem is how do I post the image from Flickr? Its different from photobucket?

You use firefox?

If so go to all sizes for the image then right click and copy image location ;)

Also have you been out and about today?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
You use firefox?

If so go to all sizes for the image then right click and copy image location ;)

Also have you been out and about today?

I use firefox yes. Al give that a try.

The wife has been out and about in the Clio today. I washed it this morning with the intention of getting better pics, but she ran away with it before I could lol.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
My fav. pic showing the black roof:

5360027826_56b73d9b74_b.jpg

Damn, whys it not showing the photo?

Last edited:
I use firefox yes. Al give that a try.

The wife has been out and about in the Clio today. I washed it this morning with the intention of getting better pics, but she ran away with it before I could lol.

Thought so!!!! Someone left this on my fb earlier! 'seen a car like yours in glasgow that was a hulk green colour! uft ha'