ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AG 200 Cup

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Not posted many pics (On here) of our 200 since getting it back in March.

Had her dyno'd at Extreme motorsport in Whitburn, rolling road meet:

DSC00345.jpg

Our results:

Run 1

Max Power @ wheels- 168.4 bhp @ 7,214 rpm
Max Power @ engine- 192.8 bhp @ 7,410 rpm
Max Torque- 145.7 lbft @ 5,824 rpm

Run 2

Max Power @ wheels- 170.3 bhp @ 7,212 rpm
Max Power @ engine- 190.5 bhp @ 7,388 rpm
Max Torque- 145.6 lbft @ 5,751 rpm

Not bad considering we have only just went over 2000 miles I think.

Went to my first RS trackday last week at Silverstone:

Then some of the 200:

DSC00532.jpg

DSC00543.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

_ZZY6262.jpg

_ZZY6619.jpg

_ZZY6856.jpg

_ZZY7406.jpg

_ZZY7269.jpg

All packed up ready to head home:

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041-1.jpg

Had the Cup spoiler fitted on Monday:

IMG_0049.jpg

Done a "wee" roadtrip around the highlands and took some pics:

IMG_0085-1.jpg

IMG_0081-1.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

Golf GT TDI
stunning, simply stunning i take it you use the 197 rims as track day wheels?

you have the perfect spec cup, recaros, speedlines :approve:

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Abolsolutely stunning mate. Nicest 200 i've seen. Massive thumbs up.

lovely stuff!

one word... AWESOME!

Cheers folks.

stunning, simply stunning i take it you use the 197 rims as track day wheels?

you have the perfect spec cup, recaros, speedlines :approve:

Yeah. A guy on Clio197.net sold me them either 2nd or 3rd hand and painted them myself.

Black spoiler's nice.

Cheers. Seen a black one on a white 200 andloved it so thought I'd give it a go.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Now home after our superb "little" road trip. Racked up 772.9 miles and for the most part the roads were free an clear of traffic allowing us to drive the 200 like it should be driven (Within reason of course).

A wee summary of our route:

Cumbernauld (Home) -> Mallaig (To get the ferry over to Skye, which was fully booked so we had to drive there). A pic of the Clio sitting next to one shexy looking campervan:

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

We had booked into a hotel in Invergarry (On the way to Skye), and just 5 miles down the road from that was this:

IMG_0069.jpg

It does have a name "something" viewpoint but its nickname is The Map of Scotland. So naturally had to stop for some pics:

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

2 miles down the road from that we came across a strange site. Hundred of wee piles of rocks:

DSC00630.jpg

So naturally we had to stop for some more pics:

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

Still on the way to Skye we passed this very cool castle:

DSC00664.jpg

Got to Skye (Portree) but was disappointed with it. Yes the roads are superb but there aint much to do. So we looked around, had a chippy (The chips were horrendous) and drove back to the hotel.

Next day we had planned the scenic route up to Ullapool. From Invergarry - Kyle of Lochalsh - Charlestown - Ullapool. Its difficult to say where you'd find better scenery than up there (Too many boring scenery pics so here just 1):

DSC00656.jpg

Further along the road (A890 I think) we pulled over to take some more scenic pictures when an RS4 pulled in beside us. The guy was out having a blast around the superb roads. Pointed us in their direction then he blasted off. So naturally some more pics:

IMG_0081-1.jpg

IMG_0074-2.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

A few hours down the road we came across that very cool road (A892 or 832?) with the olny person there in miles, the campervan you can see in the pics. After he had gone we had the whole perfect stretch of tarmac to ourselves:

IMG_0082-1.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00684.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

Some more excellent roads:

DSC00701.jpg

Then came across this bunch in the middle of the road:

DSC00715.jpg

And last pic of the 200 (The midgies were out in force so gave up after this one):

DSC00708.jpg

Skoda fabia Vrs
I've been to ullapool loads.. Great roads up there i want to take my twingo up those roads!!!

Steve

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I've been to ullapool loads.. Great roads up there i want to take my twingo up those roads!!!

Steve

Tbh theres not much in Ullapool. Had a nice chippy but that was it. Best thing about it was the road in and out lol.

d6n

Ph2 172
looks great mate.

were you a member on vxronline?

how does it compare to the corsa?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
looks great mate.

were you a member on vxronline?

how does it compare to the corsa?

I still am on VXRonline yes. Compared to the Corsa it just feels tighter and more refined. I've driven both around Knockhill and the Clio is definately faster (Not by much though). One department the Clio is miles ahead of the Corsa in is brakes. The Clios brakes are still awesome even after 3 trackdays on them.

Going to be ordering some Pro Race 1.2 wheels at the end of the month to use as my track wheels. Cant wait.