ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS, TC and Serv light

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
I had a search and cant seem to find an answer

Near enough every drive i do i get these light come on

When they do come on

TC - dont work
ABS - dont work

What is the cause as no1 and searches i done - no1 can say (alot about abs ring?????)

Used to come on once ina blue moon but now its "VERY" regular and i getting lil worries

Noticed a couple of times, they come on when i drop back into 3rd

Please advise

tar

feebs

182 Clio
mate had exactly same on mine, changed the pads and fluid and stopped comin on for all of two weeks!!! jus taken it to renault had it dyno'd they came back with everything is workin fine until that sensor comes on, they have put it down to a dodgey wire or loose connection somewhere!!!! goin in 2 be sorted next week!

RB 182FF, Saxo Track Car.
Brake pedal sensor.

+1

I did a search the other day and it will come up, I searched as I had the fault. Plugged a diagnostic machine in and it came up brake pedal switch.

Out of curiosity, does it go off one you switch the engine off?

Clio 182 Mondeo Ghia Est
+1

I did a search the other day and it will come up, I searched as I had the fault. Plugged a diagnostic machine in and it came up brake pedal switch.

Out of curiosity, does it go off one you switch the engine off?

I've had the same prob several times under warranty. The brake pedal switch was replaced and when it came back it was put down to the actual adjustment of the switch (2 different dealers). Hasn't come back since:D