ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abandoned Trophy

53 Clio's & counting
Dumped in this car park in Cirencester - look at the state of it, looks like it hasn't been washed in months!

2012-07-03155307.jpg

:quiet: :eek: X

53 Clio's & counting
Any time fella :)

Il just take all the crap from under your desk as thanks, get them out your way like ;)

53 Clio's & counting
Worth a try :eek:

Swap for some brake pads :rasp: lol

Shame for the fail bus to be back off the road though :dapprove:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Might have to tale you up on the brake pads Russ, depending on whether Rich manages to sort them out tomorrow or not ...

But yes, it is a shame for the Shed, but i think it needs to be done for a bit. I've fallen out of love with it lately & absence usually makes the heart grow fonder!! Should have taken it off the road (like i intended to) when i bought the M3, but c'est la vie.

53 Clio's & counting
Hopefully he can mate, if not il get some in the post to you

I give it 8 weeks before it's taxed again ;)

LY Megane R26 230
Dave,i'll gladly put a few more thousand miles on it and promise not to wash it if can have it on long term release ;)

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
Someone nick that spoiler and sell it to me? :( I'm sick of waiting for one to come up cheap enough on eBay now! Thats even if one comes up at all haha!