ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A taste of whats to come

Fiesta zetec s
Had a set of 172 wheels off here a while back and they were heavily curbed and scratched. Starting refurbing them this week and the first one is done. What you think?

100_0274.jpg

100_0275.jpg

Fiesta zetec s
Rubbed them down in the week and sprayed them thursday and last night. Just had the gas patio heater on the in the garage so it was warm for the paint to dry.

Civic Type S GT
I would like to try to do it to my 182 wheels but it just looks such small gap to work with.

Fiesta zetec s
Bought rim tape off ebay, 3 quid i think. meant for motorbike wheels but done the trick nicely.

Fiesta zetec s
Their going on for the Nurburg ring trip and see if i like them on the cup, if not i'll sell them on after but if i do i'm going to keep both sets of wheels and swap and chance when i fancy it.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Meh. Welcome to 2008 :p
Looks alright. I did the same years ago (so did quite a few people) but with yellow instead of pink.

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Their going on for the Nurburg ring trip and see if i like them on the cup, if not i'll sell them on after but if i do i'm going to keep both sets of wheels and swap and chance when i fancy it.

Ahh i see! fair enough.
When you off to the ring then?

Fiesta zetec s
the first weekend of may. about 15 of us going. going to give the cup a caneing around the ring. whoo!

Fiesta zetec s
Finished another 2 today so i took some pics with and with out the rim tape, IMO i think the it looks a lot better with the tape.

100_0276.jpg

100_0278.jpg

100_0281.jpg

100_0282.jpg

Fiesta zetec s
When i spray the last 2 wheels in the week i'll black all the tyres and take some pics of them off and on the car :cool:

Black Gold Trophy
looks good, need a damn good compound and polish though maybe scotch them down with fine grade and get a bodyshop to lacquer them for glossier finish

Fiesta zetec s
Their only going on for my trip to the nurburg ring, but if i like them on the car i'll definatly look at getin them polished up and re lacquered.

172 Flamer
They're looking good Grant. Done a set of mirror caps today as my original ones are a bit rough, quite impressed with how they've come out. Will show you next week.

Fiesta zetec s
i'm going to try and get another 1 done tuesday nite so i can put 4 on then. when i get them on i'm guna clean and touch my turini's up so they look better too.