ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A nova! had to laugh

16512830a2887010167b235680053l.gif

Some people will never learn

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks like something Buzz Lightyear would fly around in.....

MCS R56
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. My eyes are burning!

Tungy
I sawe a white one with big f**k off beige (cardboard colour) bodykit, f**k off back spoiler. If I could have got a pic I'd be saying beat that right now!

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
without the bumper and stupid paint it'd be ok (ish)
had a 1.3 sr and it was great!! (till it broke down a few times!) lol

DUB mk2 golf gti!
Funny thing is that this gash monter lives around oxford!infact he used to live in my homtown!lol its got leather interior and a stupid cherry bomb(rasp master exhaust)lol i think hes got rid of it now!because most plp toremented him! he thought it lookd great tho!:S :dead:

Burgandy 174 sport t
looks like the new hotwheels release, isuzu trooper bonnet vent and a mondeo estate rear spoiler no bad!!

Punto Evo Abarth
i like novas? if they are done right i like them, i especially like them with 2l red tops in ;) you would believe how fast they are until you drive one! our was bloomy fast.

That would look alot better with out the stea and those graphics things. but hey, one mans trash is another mans treasure.