ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a future classic or already one??

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 rag
Its one of the cars that disappointed me the most.
I bought one after crashing my beloved ax gt. It was 1 owner with 65k and in perfect condition, costed in 2003 £850
Did a couple of road rallies very predictable but very uninspiring. Maybe it was the silly 2 acres sunroof I dont know. Nothing like a 205 for sure.
Bare in mind that as with most cars the more rare they become the more hype they gain.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Very nice.

They have one of these and a 205 gti in there own little showroom within regal peugeot in bilston.

I must pull over one day an go for a look, just scared a salesman might try and sell me a 107 or some other gash looking pug.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I love these things so much! Getting pretty rare now, especially the Goodwood ones..

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's very cool!

Mate had a Red one, so much fun at the time!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I had a silver 1.9 3 door and it was amazing! (When it worked) ended up swapping it for an Orion.

GCC

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1.2Clio / 182!!
205's are my passion!!!
Last beloved car was a GTI6 converted Miami with Jenvies, gripper diff, zsara vts box and other bits and pieces...

These Goodwoods we're fetching around a grand for a tidy one a year ago!!